D'ing Up : Defense : Last Stands

so i want to make this work but maybe their are restiction and limited to do certain things but anyway sometimes things make sense and it’s like dang! i can’t do that WTH? It would have been perfect.

i understand there should be no 6 spells in one macro/ no i win button but c’mon. keep things simple not all this scripts that are iffy, flawed and jam up.

if you use your own ingenuity to gain an edge than that shouln’dt be sancttioned to make you equally as bad as others; when your capacity is much more; a penalty for doing well and achieving more than others…

Just because no one else is doing what you do, doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be able to do it.

/EQUIP SHIELD
/EQUIP ONE HAND

/CAST Divine Protection
/CAST Shield of Vengeance

/cast Devotion Aura

ill even throw in /cast [Shield of the Righteous]. : can’t do this because it would be OP ?

Does anyone have an solutions to juggling 4 auras and not being able to squish them into macros along with other multiple spells.

how are we supposed to have 20 spells and and not be able to squish them into 10 macros. Did that make sense… i don’t even know… :man_bowing: the majority of people only have so many fingers. what is the point where the amount of buttons to push is out of control and overwhelming and complicated. i always look for ways to minimizing the amount of buttons to push and i do that by squishing spells into macros to simpifly things as much as possible.