Ding! 60... GAME OVER!

Now, the real game begins. =)

LFG UBRS (I never got dal’rends in vanilla).

3 Likes

Grats dude and hope they drop for you!

1 Like

Grats on 60.

I saw you twice in the world, you didn’t kill me and I left you alone lol. Maybe we’ll run into each other again at some point though.

2 Likes

I was actually a carebear the last few levels. I started off killing every red I saw, but with all the problems I lost some interest. I hit r6 w/o really bg’n till last weekend. I played 12 AV’s.

Now, to decide on what to do. Do I push pvp or pve. lol

1 Like

I’m 59 and right behind you. Non stop AV after that. Unless AB or WSG weekend.

Hell ya, I just hit 60 myself. Always nice seeing you out in the world

1 Like

I would of had steaks for my victory dinner… :wink: jokes

Name plus avatar is excellent.

To anyone who hasn’t experienced Vanilla end game, quick warning:
The 60 dungeons and prebis grind are fun as hell and very misleading.
VANILLA RAIDING IS NOT WORTH THE PAIN

IMO get your dungeon set 2 and stop

I raided in Classic weekly with the same guild for 2 years. It was enjoyable for me to raid with the same people every week. I actually liked farming the consumes too and even getting the WBs on a PVP server (no longer relevant).

This is probably a personal opinion thing. If you want to farm the pre-bis and stop that’s fine.

I just hope to get rank 13 and then maybe do some pug raiding for a decent weapon. Unless I completely lose my sanity and just go for AB rep.

Vanilla raiding is super fun, if you like your role.

Healing wasn’t fun for me which I did from MC-AQ

Melee on the other hand was very enjoyable.

For me, there isn’t nearly enough loot or upgrades in general until Naxx to make raiding worth it.

Warriors don’t really get THAT much stronger between Pre-BiS and their Naxx BiS, and that’s assuming they even get raid gear. There’s so much competition and the loot is so rare that it’s better to assume you won’t get most pieces.

To me that’s not great design, and this season you have half the time to get it.

That’s, why I would be happy with just getting Dal’rends. I dont care to run MC for the millionth time. I might run Ony once or twice for a chance at Vis’kag. But thats about it.

Pushing to r13 is my goal. If I haven’t gotten bored by then… maybe r14.

should of jsut started spamming av at 51, youd r9 by now

I should’ve started much earlier it seemed. lol

PS. 0-1 so far in Ubrs.