@dilly hunter

You pasted all this info and didn’t even say what class armor type this was on. I can look my own recount and see that kill command is worth pushing I don’t need ur small sample size to make my judgement off of lol

Bro cobra shot and kc are both physical

The armor type wouldn’t change anything

2 Likes

Damn you guys still goin

It’s really difficult to play BM hunter ok you just have to optimize so much

2 Likes

You know this game sucks when people are questioning whether hitting 2 buttons or 3 buttons is the optimal damage for a meta spec…

3 Likes

Where you been? Dozer has been running rampant for weeks without you

Nothing worse then a Dozer posting bait topics to boost his own ego about getting (buying) 2100.

1 Like

holy yikes

Had to take a break, the game was too awful. 9.1 is making some strides, I guess…

If you are going to try and be a dick, make sure that you are an equal opportunity dick.

:rofl:

Thank you, I was actually unaware of this mistake (I have been become possessed by my cat lately causing some minor losses of memory) and will immediately alert the moderation team. Hopefully my sentence will be swift and severe.

3 Likes

You are right, the only way to fix this is report the OP also.

Hi all, I’ve taken the liberty of reporting everyone in this thread for harassment, so I hope this settles it once and for all. Appreciate all of your patience as the Blizzard forum moderator gets to my reports.

No you didn’t.

Dreaux-emerald-dream, in fact I did! And I did the same with your post as well. Stop harassing me.

Definition of harass

transitive verb

1a : exhaust, fatigue I have been harassed with the toil of verse— William Wordsworth

b(1) : to annoy persistently was harassing his younger brother

(2) : to create an unpleasant or hostile situation for especially by uninvited and unwelcome verbal or physical conduct was being harassed by her classmates claims that the police were unfairly harassing him

2 : to worry and impede by repeated raids harassed the enemy

Forum Code of Conduct

Harassing or Defamatory

This category includes both clear and masked language and/or links to websites containing such language or images which:

• Insultingly refer to other characters, players, Blizzard employees, or groups of people
  • Result in ongoing harassment to other characters, players, Blizzard employees, or groups of people

If a player is found to have participated in such actions, they will:

• Be given a temporary ban from the forums, depending upon severity

Harassment takes many forms, and is not necessarily limited to the type of language used, but the intent. Repeatedly targeting a specific player with harassment can lead to more severe action. The idea behind this is to prevent any one player from consistently being uncomfortable in the forums.

Spamming or Trolling

This category includes:

Excessively communicating the same phrase, similar phrases, or pure gibberish
Creating threads for the sole purpose of causing unrest on the forums
Causing disturbances in forum threads, such as picking fights, making off topic posts that ruin the thread, insulting other posters
Making non-constructive posts
Abusing the Reported Post feature by sending false alarms or nonsensical messages
Numbering a thread, IBTL, TLDR, or any other fad statements

If a player is found to have participated in such actions, they will:

Be given a temporary or permanent ban from the forums, depending upon severity

Forum Welcome Thread.

Do not “bump” posts.

The act of posting simply to bump a thread is considered spamming. This also includes bumping very old threads for no reason (called “necro bumping” or “necroing”).

Your Post History

I think that your definition of harassment is misplaced. If you want attention, get a puppy.

I’m surprised that Zez is asking? When they talk about the best hunters there’s obviously big zez in the convo, jellybeans, chun li from when he played hunter once in legion and pikaboos little brother

1 Like

Had no idea he played world of warcraft, that is quite the feat!

1 Like

I love that phrase I haven’t said it since I saw my Aunty take off her shoes for the first time

4 Likes

absolutely based

2 Likes