Digital to Physical Upgrade

If I pre-purchase the Digital Epic, but then buy the physical BASE because I want the box, does a refund still happen?

There is a post about this but it doesn’t say anything about the base/standard physical edition, only the collectors edition.

Depends if u unlock the xmog and use the boost if u havent used or goten either theres a possibility but it u have theres a very slim chance.

1 Like

what…i just want to be refunded the cost of the physical. They have done this in the past to encourage pre-purchases. I WANT those bonuses from the Epic, but I also want the box. I just dont want to pay twice for them.

Heres the thing you will lose all those perks if u get a refund and the boosted toon will get locked you basicly enjoyed perks of the upcoming expansion if u dont use any of those perks you would be fine I get what your saying but theres pros and cons.

1 Like

Welcome to a player to player support forum where anyone in good standing can post where i may not be 100% accurate all the time im reasonably certain in bang on here.

5 Likes

They’re not able to answer such at this time, given the fact we don’t know if there’s boxes being made due to the virus and all. More to the fact, they’ll refund in Blizz bucks for collectioner sets that added, not the base.

3 Likes

Honestly, based on the Blue (blizzard employee) post linked below, I don’t think you’ll get a refund for moving from the Epic digital to a base physical, assuming they even have one.

6 Likes

Perfect! Thank you Perl! That is what I was wanting to know.