Digital Storm Lumos or a Cyber Power PC

Hey guys!

I gotta question, Im in the market for a new computer, I really don’t want to build one, Im just not that computer savvy but Im definitely looking for a good one to play WoW on max settings and still wanna look up things in the background, I came across the Digital Storm Lumos It looks pretty cool. and from the little I know about computers it seems like a pretty decent one for the 1600.00 price tag

Specs:
Mid Tower Chassis,Intel Core i7-9700F, 16GB DDR4 Memory, 500GB Soild State Drive, 2TB 7200RPM Storage, Liquid CPU Cooler, Z390 Motherboard.

Or I found a dell from best buy for about 1200.00 and its specs are

CyberPowerPC - Gaming Desktop - AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - 16GB Memory - AMD Radeon RX 5700 - 2TB HDD + 240GB SSD - Black

Which one would you go with, and is spending the extra 3-4 hundred worth it?

Thanks again!
Happy Gaming!

I think it’s worth it to go with the digital storm, adding a few hundred for the intel core i7-9700f and liquid cpu cooler is worth it… This is my personal opinion, so maybe you would want to hear what the others say first as well.

whats the GPU in the first PC?

The “Lumos” is Cosair 570x Crystal Chassis. There’s actually plenty of air flow despite having a glass panel in the front as it draws air from the sides. If you’re worried about that you can always remove that without taking out the filter mesh and put the screws back in to secure it. I don’t recommend taking off the top glass panel where the exhaust fans are located.

Here’s the difference is that Digital Storm uses all brand name and brand new parts, nothing is used or generic brands. Cyberpower PC had a tendency to buy up refurbished parts and often go with generic brands. Last two PCs I bought from Cyberpower PC had bad power supplies that often died abruptly, and the latest PC had a faulty Max 10 Hero Mobo that constantly froze, crashed, and restarted randomly. When I replaced that it worked without any problems.