Digital Delux bundle missing mount?

Thought I would treat myself with a new mount and the one that caught my eye is the demon dog from Legion. It’s pictured as part of the bundle, but if you look at the info provided it’s not mentioned that it is. Could it be discontinued?

While it’s not pictured with the other stuff on the page for it, it is listed in the description on that page, so it should still be included.

The Digital Deluxe items will enhance your adventures with epic in-game items, such as the Illidari Felstalker mount and special goodies for your favorite Blizzard games. Read on to find out more about these exciting extras.

That mount is also pictured, but it’s for a different game, Heroes of the Storm.
At least that’s what it looks like.

That’s not the Illidari Felstalker mount shown for Heroes of the Storm, though. The one you get in game for WoW is specifically called “Illidari Felstalker.”

If you really want to be paranoid about it, you could try asking in the Customer Support forum. As that forum deals with issues with billing, account, and character services, it’s going the be the best place for a more definitive answer about digital sale items. (Unless you get lucky here with a player that recently bought the Legion Digital Deluxe pack posting here.)

1 Like

Any mount you get like that will show up one of 2 ways:

1. token that’s mailed to you through in game mail
  2. it’s already in your collection screen. it should be at the top of the mount collection list in a little gift present that you must click on to open.

But if neither of those are there, contact support.

You may also want to toggle all the filters on your mount collection screen off and then back on just to refresh your list.

1 Like