Diff'rent Drops for Diff'rent Folks

No biggie, but another day when SL pet trainer drops not always same for everyone. You might get 12 pet charms or 4 flying battle stones from battling Nightfang in Ardenweald. Seems to depend on faction, covenant and class but no idea if this is consistent or random.

This is the bunny soul / no bunny soul one I was talking about before.

I checked both factions & all four covenants, and the only one with a different reward was my character who has not picked up the Bunny Soul.

2 Likes

I’d suspected might be a tie-in with the bunny soul thing. Some additional testing seems to confirm that only Night Fae toons without a Bunny soulshape get pet charms, everyone else gets the flying battle-stones.

1 Like

Today (on my first character) I see a WQ for 13 polished pet charms in Maldreaxxus, and another WQ for 4 Flying stones in Ardenweald. This character already has the Bunny Soul, and she received the correct objects & count from those WQs.

Same with character #2 - she has the Bunny Soul and received 13 charms from Maldraxxus, and 4 flying stones from quest in Ardenweald. I’ll see if I can find a character that does NOT have the bunny soul to see what happens.

Yesterday the only one worth doing imo was Stratios for the Fel touched battle stone (=15 pet charms)