Different Zand flight forms?

This might be a silly question but i just hit level 58 on my new Zandalari druid and was real psyched to get the pterrordax flight form with all the nice little gold accents and jewelry. But mine is just…plain? Is the blinged out one an upgraded form or is there different flight forms for male and female Zandalaris??
Because if only the male Zandalaries get the decked out flight form i will be PISSED

1 Like

I thought the same thing having never played a druid. It upgrades in appearance with increased flight speed. You’ll have a beautiful blinged out pterrordax soon friend

1 Like

Oh god thank you so much. Yeah this is also my first time leveling a druid this far and i was about to be very sad if for some reason I couldnt get that good good flight form

Historically, back in BC when we first unlocked flying, we were all given a relatively bland model for our flight form and the upgraded ‘blinged out’ forms with increased speed were a reward for completing a quest chain.

as a side note - if you haven’t tried it yet, the /mountspecial (make sure you’re landed and standing on the ground) for the pterodax is a nice touch. Was worried they’d have forgotten that given their past record on adding dance moves to some of our new forms.

finally, I love the running animation the little guys have.

Just as an FYI, there is a glyph called “Glyph of the Humble Flyer” that gives you the “bland” flight form if that is more your style. I know some people like it more that way. I don’t know why they do, but it harms nobody for them to be happy too

2 Likes