Did your guild stop raiding or break up?

Do you need a new home?
Do you want an active guild with an active Discord server?
Do you want to raid?
Do you want to do guild activities like naked raids and fish soccer and Jackbox and Cards Against Humanity together with fellow guildies?
Do you want an active M+ community?
Are you a great person who looks at our website and thinks you’d fit in well with us?!

If you answer “YES!” to these questions, we want you!

Visit https://www.rallyguild.com to learn more about Rally.

4 raid teams ranging from casual normal/heroic to mythic progression
Social memberships OK!
Guild rated BG’s
Guild wide open raid nights!

We have an @canadians Discord tag and we make fun of warriors. We rename our raid teams by vote every tier for funsies.

Summary of the basics:

We are not a trade chat guild and we will never compromise diligent recruitment screening for sheer numbers. We are a big family that is structured so that we are able to retain a small guild feel without any of the small guild problems.

4 Raid teams with varying goals:

ProgBalls: 9/9M 9/9H (8/8M Uldir) T/Th 8 - 11 est

SRD: 5/9M 9/9H (5/8M Uldir) T/Th 8 - 11

TS: 3/9M 9/9H (2/8M Uldir) Th 8:30 - 11:30

TAHCO: 9/9H 9/9N (8/8H Uldir) T 8 - 11

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings can be found here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NyPMVnMh9T_Abpe47O9hlwaDsmsQmQlG4YpsEF1t94k/edit?usp=sharing

How to Apply:

https://www.rallyguild.com

1 Like

seriously amazing guild!

Best guild I’ve been in. Incredible community and super active! Apply on our site!!

Amazing community. Very active. Always things going on in game and out. Join us!

We’re still here and we’re still raiding!

Go on …

Looking for a home and tired of empty promises. I’m not the best boomie out there, but I’m certainly not the worst, either.
409 ilvl, 48 HoA, 8/9 H BoD. Most of that has been pugs. Started raiding with this most recent raid, and I put in work to get better each time. I enjoy doing other activities within the group (weekly islands, mythic +, etc), and don’t mind at all running content I’ve already finished if it helps the team.

1 Like

wow that’s a sexy Highmountain Tauren xmog!
yeah, hop over and check us out on our website

Rally has a lot to offer :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nomari,

Send me a message in Discord at Ava#5594!

1 Like

Cool Mog Nomari!!

Thanks guys. I hadn’t seen too many s/mogged taurens so I accepted the challenge. Kinda grows on ya after the first horrifying moments. :smiley:

1 Like

Nomari joined Rally!

Be like Nomari!

1 Like

Rally is seriously the best guild ever! Not that I have much experience elsewhere, but we are so fun in daily discord chatter and raiding is even better! So many people are still raiding just because of this guild!

Come join us! :blush:

Hype for new Mekka kill!

We’re still here!

If you’ve had your fill of guild drama and collapsing raid teams, then maybe it’s time you tried Rally :slight_smile:

They’ve got cookies. Did they mention the cookies?

I’ve been with Rally for only a couple days now, but I can honestly say it’s the best guild I’ve been in, by a LONG shot. Leadership works hard behind the scenes to make sure we’re having fun, and they also make sure we’re prepared when it comes time to get serious in raid. You’d be hard-pressed to find a more laid-back group of helpful, friendly people in general! No toxicity. No drama. There’s always some sort of activity going on to keep things interesting. No matter what you’re looking for, it’s here. And it’s here with great people you’ll actually want to get to know!

That is so nice! Thank you! It’s been such a pleasure getting to know you <3

Still looking for some great new recruits!!

Rally has a lot to offer! Check us out on our website :slight_smile:

Five raid teams, all-guild raiding, and other fun stuff :slight_smile: