Did you nerf brew? Every day i couldnt regret less rerolling this class

Its seems blizzard is clueless about the brew monk class design and balance.

1 Like

All tanks are being nerfed. Blizzard wants us to be less self-sufficient and more dependent on healers.

2 Likes

“i couldnt regret less” is the rare triple-negative.

7 Likes

why would i delete it lul

Because it doesn’t mean what you think it means, and it makes you look rather silly. So with that in mind, I’m all for you leaving it as is.

2 Likes

I leveled brew to 70 and had zero issues in any content while overpulling dungeons.

Could you elaborate at what level you’re running into issues and post on the character you’re struggling with?

Once I got to 70, I tested against the dungeon dummy and get to ~80 stacks before he was beginning to one shot me. The only issue I had seems to be with magic mitigation, which basically ignored Shuffle.

2 Likes

You’re trolling right? BrM is the best it’s ever been since old guard being blatantly OP. Talent tree rework combined with the stat buff and you’re still dying? Lmfao.

3 Likes

Yes, apparently healers complained that tanks were too easy to heal. They also complain about people standing in fire, easy to heal tanks would let them spand more time on slow people in fire, yes? Can’t please people.

1 Like

well i guess i can say i couldnt care less :slight_smile:

Okay, Mr. Yankovic :joy:

1 Like

irony is not coincidence

1 Like