Did you know you can ignore people on forums?

Oh definitely. They’re smart but some of us see!

1 Like

I ignore certain people but I hate seeing a post that I don’t know what it is (last I checked the ignore on forums does not delete the post from the thread, just hides it behind a wall), so I ignore the old fashioned way, by simply not replying to anything the overly argumentative people say.

Some people are just looking for a fight and I feel the best thing I can do is not give them anything more to work with. If they get mad that I’m not taking their bait, well bonus I guess.

2 Likes

Perfect thank you for the tips, let me try that with you.

1 Like

Okay what is this from??? I was in a bg yesterday and someone said this in chat as the gates opened, I loled but didn’t know what It meant.

hmm am i allowed to link 3rd party content yet?

I am !!! <3 enjoy joy !

I find your self-righteous attitude annoying, so thanks for explaining how to ignore you I guess.

1 Like

That doesn’t necessarily mean you’re TL3 yet. Certain domains are allowed to be linked to regardless of your trust level. One of them happens to be YouTube. Another is wowhead.

Problem is you can only ignore one character at a time per a character and not that persons entire account. Ignore is useless and pointless here.

Ignore needs to be account wide.

Crushed my dreams of actually mattering on the forums.

Sad thing is I have been TL3 multiple times I just keep rerolling when I switch mains.

You can check by going to your profile. If it shows anything other than “regular”, than you are not TL3.

Eventually you’ll transcend all that and reach my level (TL4). TL4 is God rank on this forum. The mods bow down to me.

Not if they have a locked profile.
To do so with that you either have to mute or add them somehow as a friend and then put to ignore.

And honestly if I wanna ignore someone doesn’t mean I want to have them on friends.

If you mean hidden profile, you can still ignore that. I can tell you how if you don’t know.

1 Like

All I’ve seen on it is that you have to add them , so what’s the catch cuz there’s a few

It’s really very simple. Just go to your preferences>users. Then add in the name-server of the player you want to ignore. If the person is using those stupid umlaut characters, just right-click their name and open their profile and copy paste their name-server from the url bar in your browser and then paste that into your profile>preferences>user.

1 Like

Cool , thank you for that Trust

1 Like

Who knew that giving facts of the OP’s own attitude towards others was somehow “baiting.”

You do you.

You have to click their name again inside of the frame with the View Activity and View Profile buttons.

1 Like

I’m dead :dizzy_face:. :joy:

1 Like

Awesome, ty!

So for actually correct instructions it’s actually:

Click unsavoury person’s name > click ‘View Activity’ > in top right click ‘Normal’ and make selection from drop down menu.

Unfortunately, it acts like a normal quote.

1 Like