Did you know you can ignore people on forums?

OP, you can also mute people. I do that instead of ignore most of the time because I don’t actually have a problem with someone, I just don’t want the number going up on the blue circle and they reply to me a lot. Another thing that helps is putting the “Notify when liked” option at “Never.”

1 Like

Are you really surprised?

Actually, yes.

ok, :popcorn: :cup_with_straw: :pleading_face: this I’ll wait.

Why?

With how many people play this game, there was bound to be a few predators

How do you confirm this and be it truthful?

Be a weird thing for them to make up about themselves

I never think that way about people. I guess I’m naive.

uhm, :flushed: this is the internet anyone can make things up but it can’t be confirmed unless …

If someone wants to make up that lie about themselves

Not really someone worth dealing with

That doesn’t mean it’s confirmed,I can tell you I’m a doctor but you can’t confirm wither or not I am.

You can just read the previous post again, cuz my stance isn’t changing cuz of that lol

1 Like

I wish it was account wide that way all of T’s alts would auto ignore

6 Likes

go to the bottom of the thread and mark mute and the thread will disappear.

Do you happen to have a uBlock list for those? :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t usually ignore(only in-game spamming, but I’ll take people off ignore eventually) and I don’t report.
Ignore is kinda childish, and snitching is just despicable behavior.

1 Like

3 Likes

You don’t even ignore me? After pushing my pro-gnome agenda for the past month or however long?

Well how nice of you :slight_smile:
Yay to you and all future gnomes!

1 Like

I agree. It usually takes something really, really egregious, although even then I contemplate whether I’ll be losing entertainment value if I decide to use the ignore list or not. Plus, it can be difficult to understand what others are talking about if I’m completely blind to a part of the conversation.