Did you guys see this?

So I know it’s a few weeks old now but nonetheless this is by far the most pathetic cringe thing I’ve ever seen from blizzard in 20+ years. That video just solidifies in my mind the company is rotten and corny, and WoW realistically has no hope for improvement in the foreseeable future. If anyone unironically has a different perspective I would truly like to hear it. Are we all seeing the same thing? It’s blatant garbage right?

6 Likes

What we’re seeing is when you have half your staff walk out or quit and then you suddenly have to try and improv train new replacements on a paper-thin deadline…

4 Likes

WHAT ABOUT THE FLYING ROCKS!?!? YOU CAN ALSO WALK ON WATER! :crazy_face:

1 Like

This world is completely alien and new! Look its a normal tree, but its FlOaTiNg.

If this game was a horse, they would have took it out back and shot it.

1 Like

The worst part is that on top of the awful content, the people presenting it to you are all just sooo off-putting, especially the bug eyed blonde girl with that same annoying explanative expression after everything she says, that hag with the rainbow shirt, etc. It’s like not only are you being spoon fed obvious garbage, but the person feeding it to you is jabba the hutt, if jabba had a dark history of gRapes.

2 Likes