Did you get the name you wanted?

All my names got taken.

Got ‘Fury’ on Jom Gabbar. If anyone wants to buy it add me on Bnet: ClassicPOV#1922

w/e

Managed to snag Gizmo on Jom, going gnome ofc

2 Likes

Bro they are probably going by the name on your account info and make sure you are on the classic client

Hi Kaivax I know you youve been around for a long time

Thanks Im now installing Warcraft Classic I havent played either Classics for a while and didnt have them installed Im now following your advice and adding Warcraft CLASSIC.

3 Likes

Both of the names I wanted were taken already on my preferred realm, even though I logged in right away as soon as the realms were up.

However, I got one of them on a different realm, so there is at least that.

1 Like

See you in Jom :slight_smile: Love that name

Noone ever uses my names.

1 Like

Thanks for helping and relieving my frustration Ive still got a ticket open for something else and its taken 3 tickets so far I think the cause is an old bug from March that affected everyone and unfortunately Im now the only one left with the problem. I can remember the issue from march. Basically my character is broken regarding Shadowlands dungeons and the emissaries for the covenants are not in Oribos, I also dont have a Reknown button on my map. Dont worry though Ive put the third ticket in and its going to take maybe 7 hours. Been so frustrated today sigh

As a matter of fact I did: Imwithstupid the Dwarf Hunter on Swamp of Sorrows, I should clarify that I dont hunt Dwarves, I’m a Hunter who happens to be a Dwarf. The way I see it, I’ve had my fill of playing with smelly Orcs and Trolls in TBC Classic so I could do with a bit of a change of scenery for once.

2 Likes

I’m just gonna ask did you download the client? Nevermind I see you figured it out. :slight_smile:

Nice! Always like that choice on a gnome.

1 Like

Ive got the name Snoopie reserved for my alliance priest <3 so I can play with my American friend on the US West normal server. When the game goes live Ill also join the normal Oceanic server…>Thank you everything is sorted out <3

2 Likes

I got mine on Shadowstriker.

Let’s get a room at The Lion’s Pride Inn!!!

:kissing_heart:

Glad you resolved it, got a name you wanted. Have fun!

yikes…:grimacing:
yikes.

2 Likes

I’d be angry too if I couldn’t reserve the name Snoopie

1 Like

I say we seal you in the basement à la Cask of Amontillado.

1 Like

I got Cauchy on Vendorstrike.

Couchy

2 Likes

Now your name will strike fear into your pvp opponents who were math or physics majors.

1 Like