Did they lower Waylaid supplies drop chance?

Ive been farming multiple hours a day grinding lvl 48-54 mobs. Humanoids, beasts, dragonkin all over Azeroth and I havent had a single Waylaid Supply drop in a week. I feel like last week I couldnt go 30 minutes without finding one. Am I missing something?

Someone is going to tell you it’s just RNG. Blizz nerfed drops hard.

4 Likes

I transferred from lava lash to wild growth. I do feel the drop rate decreases after transfer in the same area same mobs i a farming. Boe greens and blues are also decreased. I mean I used to get 1-2 boxes 3-5 boe greens every hour, 2 blues everyday, but now it’s basically 0 on everything now……

I mean my priest is 42 now and I just hit revered off my box drops. Though I feel like the lower level boxes have a higher drop rate than the higher level ones.

Definitely RNG. I have only one toon that is revered. And yeah I think to hit revered I’ll need to kill lower level mobs and get the green boxes. Purple ones hardly ever drop.

The drop rate is atrocious. And if you don’t farm it when they actually dropped it might take you 20 hours for one rune let alone no chance at getting exalted.

Absolutely awful.

I got one in 6 hours of farming.

See, I hit revered and am 16300/21000 the purple boxes have just been so very low of a drop rate. I never had any trouble with it till recently. Idk if players were completing them too fast or what. But it seems like the trinket you get at exaulted will be basically mandatory now.