Did they just nerf the Grand Hunt?

Did 2 hunts for the epic bag before the “small reset” (world quests going out on time and new ones comes) and got on both toons. After the “small reset” I got nothing on the 3rd toon I did it on. On all 3 toons now I don’t even see the blue bag as a reward for doing the hunt.
What is happening? I need 1 more color for the Tetrachromancer and the Centaur of Attention achievements, for the mount.

The game is broken. WQs, Fyrakk Assaults, Storms… all broken.

5 Likes

Seems the scheduled world events are all messed up rn. I hope this is a lesson to Blizz to not add such an overwhelming amount of these types of events again…

4 Likes

add it to the list of busted activities!

2 Likes

Yeah, it looks that way. Don’t even see any Elemental Storms up either. Is almost 2 hours ago since I saw the last one.

Achievments as well. Did Now THIS is Dragonracing and…nada. No black scales. Man, it’s almost like this patch didn’t get enough QA testing.

1 Like

Achievements arent being counted?

Some aren’t. They added rewards to pre-existing ones but the awards are bugged to hell an back. It’s pretty much a coin toss whether you’ll get your reward.

I finished “Flight club” before the reset and got the mount in to my collection.

Thats unfortunate… just got off work and was about to do some grinding :sob:

That’s been bugged for a while

Doubt it considering the reward was implemented in this patch.

And it’s been bugged since implementation.

Here’s one of the threads. This one is 16 days old.