Did some people not get the new mount?

Well, it is “wandering”…maybe it wandered away from the mailbox and joined a troubadour group on their way to Ashenvale

7 Likes

I dont respond to you anymore because i just get banned everytime.

HEHEHEHE.

What are you even trying to say here?

I got it. I didnt vote. I didnt even know about it till i logged in.

1 Like

You all would complain about literally everything. Honestly everything.

Big deal. They are doing a staggered launch of the mount. To you all the sky is falling and the tired phrase of “small indie company” thrown around. I don’t know if I got mine yet because I won’t be able to log in until tonight at the earliest, but if it’s 2-3 days from now, so what?

Entitled is a great word for many of the people in these forums. It’s crazy. You all act as if you are perfect and could do everything so much better. How about this? You all do it then.

And why do some of you even bother to play this game. So many in the forums do absolutely nothing but hate on the game and bash it. I don’t get why you don’t just quit and move on. Why play a game you hate so much? It makes so little sense.

Edited to add: I’m not referring to the OP and people just reporting they don’t have the mount yet. It makes perfect sense that people would report this and wonder what’s going on. I’m aiming my post at those trying to act all superior, bashing the company for not doing exactly what they want.

8 Likes

Can confirm I do not have one. It’s grey in my journal and there is no present.

Idk about that. Unpopular yes but used and enticed people to buy it and not delivering on what they used to sell it. Not good look atm for them.

1 Like

Mace Windu glare

Take a seat young Skywalker

5 Likes

Yall are missing the point I’m making. The joke makes no sense because the mount is getting sent to everyone who bought the expansion, not just people with active accounts. I’m not disputing that SL sucks, just disputing the joke.

So basically…blizz goofed and is now giving some people before others, and others are made to wait, to see others sitting on the new mount while others just didn’t get lucky for it. GG blizz.

Small indy company though

7 Likes

I hope its campfire flammable. :grinning: :fire:

2 Likes

Why u bothered though. Free mount and people qq

2 Likes

Perhaps add this caveat to a main form of communicating to your players. SW is FLOODED with “Where is my mount” “Omg they messed up again” “Mount pleasssseeee”. I didn’t even know how it was going to be released and I am pretty up-to-date.

1 Like

Is it better that those that got theirs not get them at all until you get yours?

Oh it’s almost like people can’t have grievances about things! Thanks, good to know!

Pay them no mind. Blizzard bootlicker :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Its not, everyone should have gotten it at the same time. They created the issue of people deserving it, but not getting it, on their own, through their ineptness…

1 Like

Doesn’t matter. Every single one of those accounts is eligible.

1 Like

Just check your mounts tab. It’s probably already there. Or just complain more, if that’s your preference.

2 Likes

Don’t have mine yet.

Oh well.