Did Shaman Class Lead Go On Vacation?

Asking for a friend.

4 Likes

A very long vacation.

4 Likes

He rerolled to Ret.

4 Likes

If someone told me Reincarnation was an ultra powerful ability I’d roll to a bubble with a brez too.

1 Like

My shaman seems so delicious, except I always forget I have cloudburst totem lol

I also wish water/earth shield were permanent buffs, instead of upkeep, at least the one that goes on me

I don’t want primordial wave. Is there a good m+ build that doesn’t use it? I just want to spam chain heal for aoe healing to be honest but run oom doing that. What a cool looking spell though

1 Like

I thought they got rid of the concept of class leads over a decade ago.

I didn’t until it became a second launch dog button. The wolf tier bonuses for enhancement are fantastic.

1 Like

3 Likes

Probably off with the DK class lead. They say if you listen closely in the dk forms you might hear a gasp for breath. Of course those are all just forum ghost stories.

yeah he went on vacation with the hunter lead, hopefully they’ll come back with milk soon

:books: Even in lore they get shafted

Pre-Shadowlands book made it out that the shaman detecting spiritual unrest was some big significance — but in the Shadowlands itself, the Death Knights were the spirit guides & shaman were worthless … They use to have a spiritual side to them, but that seems to be all but forgotten these days. :pensive:

:mount_fuji: :snowflake: :fire: :tornado: Gameplay Customisations + Lore Potential

This expansion I thought we’d get some recognition for shaman – Given the Primalists themes & all.

… Y’know, maybe a class-unique questline with references to the future, to be Iridikron’s diplomatic chip amongst the Alliance & Horde, should the titans be recognised as a threat even to them – and be gifted the Primalist Totems as a reward.

As for gameplay, personally I’d like some love for elemental shaman :face_exhaling: but anyway …

The intern in charge of Shaman was let go in the last round of layoffs and no one at the top noticed.

1 Like

This is setting up eerily similar to the Bus Shock incident.

There is not. Pwave is just that good. Esp when one times it properly with undulation. Which is stupid because its basically impossible without a WA. Granted without the S2 set its not as needed to time it perfectly.

You can use pwave badly and still get amazing results out of it. Its a free riptide, then just cast a normal healing wave every so often. Things we are all probably doing anyways.