Did Sageras stabbed Nzoth prison on purpose?

Thought he hated the old gods or was he trying to stabbed at the Old Gods? Also refresh me even though I did the raid. If we never did the Azshara raid would she have still been able to free Nzoth?

Also , during the raid fight we were filling the battery up quite well to empower the chains. Why did it suddenly disperse all as once?

Yo I think you’re putting way more thought into this than activision is. Just enjoy the lights and colors and your slot machine sick loots dawg.

1 Like

I haven’t enjoyed it thus why I asked. I havent done much since Anduin bent the knee.

I’m on your side bruddah.

High Five! Even tried out classic for a while ah well. Still would be nice to know what the hell I was doing before it ended the way it did.

N’Zoth’s prison obviously wasn’t under Silithis.

1 Like

Sargeras wasn’t really aiming anywhere. He only had a few seconds before he was yanked away so he was just going for killing Azeroth. Blizz picked Silithus probably because it was out of the way and a zone no one would really miss. Also C’thun was under Silithus not N’Zoth.

Azshara lacked the power to unlock N’Zoth’s chains herself so yeah he probably wouldn’t have escaped right now. Eventually he’d likely find an alternative I’m sure.

During Azshara’s fight she was draining our Heart and funneling the energy into the titan device to override it and basically turn the chains off. Like turning a key in a lock, so they all shut off at once.

1 Like

So was there a reason for N’Zoth to go to Nya’lotha instead of submerging himself extremely deep underwater out of harm, eventually rooting himself inside Azeroth just like Y’shaarj did to make his destruction not as easy, especially since the hyperbeam couldn’t be used on Azeroth itself anymore without wiping out all life?

N’zoth stabbed Silithus and killed remains of C’thun i assume (there is side quest that ends up with cultist saying that there are no more whispers in silithus)

So… we the players thought she was trying to weaken the chain by draining it. We the players were refilling it back up to ensure the lock stays in place. Turns out she was draining from the Lock but she was keeping it. So when she was defeated, the Locks was at full power thanks to our many Hearts and then she then pour all the power into the full locks that she had been collecting throughout the fight, and blew it up.

Is that pretty much the gist of it?

Honestly, if the players didn’t bring Azerite to her, the many many factions involved with islands would have siphoned much of their azerite gains to Azshara or her associates to unlock N’Zoth’s prison.
That at least is the loose story of the Island Expeditions.

He wanted to use the Forge of Origination to Re-Originate Azeroth which with his Blueprint installed meant that Azeroth would be reconstituted as a Void Corrupted version of itself I.E. the Horrific Visions we see in Uldum and the Vale of Eternal Blossoms made real.

He obviously couldn’t Re-Originate Azeroth while he himself was there so he had to leave for Ny’alotha.

Sargeras stabbing Silithus incidentally silenced the Whispers in Silithus which means that he killed C’Thun.

Yogg-Saron was already dead according to Blizzard yet has left Echoes of himself which we hear in Legion.

1 Like

So that we could have a raid there.

I think Sageras was trying to take one more swipe at the night elves before he got imprisoned that’s why the blade landed right on the cenarian circle outpost. The elves got in his way every step of the way, so yah he blamed the night elves for his defeat.

I miss it, Silithus was my favorite old world zone. There were always plans for it however as it wasn’t’ changed in the cataclysm.