Did not receive the Ash'adar mount!

I completed the February Trading Post Log by filling up my bar. I saw the achievement pop, the Trading Post window opened and I was able to loot the Trading Post chest. I did receive some Trading Post tender, but I did not receive the Ash’adar mount! According to various Forum posts, others had the same issue. Some logged out, waited, and logged in and got the mount. I did not. I completed the Feb bonus award on Feb 3, have logged out/in several times, and I am unable to loot the chest again to get that mount. How do I get it? Thanks.

21 Likes

Same thing happened to me last night. I logged out and was hoping it would be here in the morning, but still nothing.

3 Likes

I am also having the same issue.

1 Like

Same issue as well. Finished the trading post, no mount.

1 Like

Same here, got 400 of the currency and no mount…

Having the same issues and tried to log out and back in. Mount is not appearing.

Same here. It stopped giving me traders tender at 1,800. I filled my bar but the chest doesn’t sparkle I cannot loot it for Ash’adar or the remaining 200 currency.

2 Likes

Same here. ActiveBlizz get it together plz.

1 Like

Same here. I completed the “Traveler’s Log” bar last night, opened the chest and no mount. Logged in the morning and checked, and still no mount.
In the in-game support, they have an article about this:

Article Title: ASH’ADAR NOT AWARDED AFTER FILLING THE TRAVELER’S LOG BAR
Article ID: 331159
COMMON PROBLEMS

• I filled up my Traveler’s Log bar, but didn’t get the mount
  • I got 1000 points but no mount
  • When I click on the cache it opens but I’m not getting anything

Granted… the article only states what we already know… but hopefully they will update that and provide an update here with a solution soon.

1 Like

I just finished the monthly and didnt receive it either

They won’t.

1 Like

I only looted 100 tenders and no mount.

Looted 300 tenders and no mount. Tried logging in on alts, logging out for a time. Still nothing.

aconteceu a mesma coisa aqui ,completei a barra e não ganhei a montaria no baú

Same, 400 tender, no mount. Bar reset as well, then completed again on it’s own. It states I have collected all rewards for this month, but I have not yet received the mount.

Same, completed enough quests in the log for the month, but the chest doesn’t sparkle or open. Nothing in mail or in my bags. Tried on different characters same thing, no mount.

1 Like

I also did not receive the mount. 2/4/2023, filled up the log and did not receive the rewards after looting the chest.

Same /10char

I did not receive a mount or tender. I’ve tried logging out for 15 minutes, but that didn’t help.

1 Like

Having the same issue