Did not receive mount reward for completing trading post tasks

I have not received the mount, nor have I been able to loot the chest for ANY coins since the first day (with the original amount everyone received. Support has a message that says there is no need to submit a support ticket as they “believe” no credit, nor mount is actually lost. Just MIA, I guess.

Just completed it. Opened chest and received my tokens but no mount. Logged out and back in and still nothing.

Next morning, nearly 21 hours after I completed, still no mount or tender… The amount of issues is astounding.

I too did not receive the mount even after being logged for more than 12 hours. Wonder how long it will take for them to get this to work properly. Why is retail becoming PTR?

Same, says all rewards are claimed. I’ll be really upset if I don’t get the mount…

3 Likes

linking the blue post here, because it seems people aren’t seeing it:

2 Likes

same for me. Did any1 get credit for the [Trading Post Enthusiast] achievement? i was wondering and didnt happend for me.

I have the bug described above. Interestingly, several days ago before I maxed out the log for the month I went by the Trading Post and the chest was clickable… So I clicked it and got 400 tender. When I hit the max of 1000/1000, my progress bar was replaced with text that says I’ve collected all rewards for the month. I’m thinking that’s why I can’t open the chest now that I’ve maxed out the points to collect the mount.

This must have been a perfectly working system on beta

I completed my Trading Post log last night, no mount, no 100 coins. I came immediately to the forums to check in. I did the log in/log out several times. Finally gave up and went to bed. Just logged on today and now my log is wiped and the 250 coins that I did have are gone as well. This is a HUGE issue Blizzard. And to top it off we arent supposed to report it? Just hope they make it right? Super frustrating. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

I have completed the full bar of the trading post and it has not let me claim the last prizes.

It tells me that I have nothing else to do for this month and the chest cannot be used.

After connecting and disconnecting several times, the progress bar and the completed missions were deleted.

10 minutes later they were fixed but it still won’t let you claim the prizes

2 Likes

Logging out did nothing for me unfortunately. I completed the challenges, returned to Org, and couldn’t even interact with the chest. No quests, no messages, nothing. It’s been two days and still can’t access it.

I’m in the same boat as the poster above me 1000/1000. Claimed trader’s tender at ~600 completion. Last 200 tender and mount can’t claim due to not being able to interact with chest

I logged back in an hour later and could claim the mount and 500 tender

Well after reading all this and not getting my mount after completing it and logging out and back in. just for my completion rate to go to 0/1000. Hope they fix it or its was a complete waste of time. I want my mount though I earned it.

Logged on this morning and they did a patch. Was able to loot my mount and 500 coins. My log also repopulated itslef!

Hope everyone else receives thier mounts and coins as well! :purple_heart:

I’m super frustrated. I completed my log last week, only to not be able to loot anything from my chest. I logged in, hopeful for a patch to fix the issue this week, and not only have I been reverted to 0, but all of my completed tasks are still complete, and I still have nothing to loot. At this point, I feel like I should just give up on this content. Honestly, I’m very confused to if it is supposed to be fixed yet, or not.

Still broken

Posted two days ago with the same issue everyone else is having. As of logging in after work today, I was able to interact with the chest in Orgrimmar, loot 500 currency and the mount, and my Travelers Log shows complete. Other than being logged off for half a day, I did nothing special.

I finally got the mount 4 days later.