Did not receive Darkmoon Harlequin or full Traveler's Tender

After completing the March edition of the Traveler’s Log, I returned to Stormwind and accessed the Collector’s Cache chest. The chest did let me open it, but it only contained 400 Tender instead of 500, and did not contain the Darkmoon Harlequin reward. Now, I can no longer access the Collector’s Cache chest, and the Traveler’s Log is telling me that I have collected all rewards for the month.

Edit: After approximately 10 hours offline, I logged back in this morning and was able to access the Collector’s Cache again. I received the remainder of my Traveler’s Tender and the Harlequin outfit pieces. Not certain if there was a hotfix over night, or simply some sort of time-delayed bug going on, but – for me, anyways, the issue is resolved.

4 Likes

On first loot I got 600 tender… then when I finished the track I also got 400 tender… I did however get my stupid jester outfit… but then I went to buy something with my tender and I just get a server error… FFS sort your ish out Blizzard you have been driving your players insane with bugs this expac.

Same issue on my end, in terms of the mog. Can’t access the chest anymore and unless I’m overlooking something, the transmog set isn’t appearing anywhere.

same issue. even did tasks that wouldve put me at a total of 1020 tender. shows the bar’s complete, transitions to say i’ve collected all of this month’s rewards, but theres nothing in the chest. or my mailbox. or my collections. im tired.

Yes, same issue just got finished with getting the points, never got the jester set.

Also did not receive the set after completing enough activities. I do love the C team.

Same issue. Looted Trader’s Tender, but no Harlequin’s Bells. Bummer.

Managed to loot by logging out and back in

I’ve Tried logging out, then back in then doing /reloading and even trying on different characters, still no dice.

Glad I’m not the only one having this issue. Hope they resolve this soon

Same issue, tried restart,relog,reload and still nothing. I was able to loot 400 tender but can’t loot anymore after filling up the bar.

EDIT: was able to fix it by logging out for roughly 15 minutes

When I first checked trading post a few days ago, my frozen item wasn’t there anymore. A few hours later when I logged back in, the frozen item was back in.

Indie company adding features and bugs and not fixing all of them. I even ended up naked when I first log in: ~https://i.imgur.com/sQ4Wwxe.png (maybe NSFW if underwear creeps you out? )

I completed mine and it gave me 300 tender, no outfit. Frozen item is invisible. People on my guild said I was showing up under a different name in gchat as well and didn’t show online…so…??? Do I file a ticket or what?