Did I reach my limit on all I can do in the free ten day trial?

Hello I am super new to WOW and such a noob. I just became level 20 and purchased the subscription. I am still in the ten day free trial. i downloaded the WOW Companion app for my android phone. Do I have to wait for the ten day free trial to be over to be able to use the app on my phone?

i do believe the app is related to max lvl content sir

1 Like

Thank you for the information.

For future googlers who come across this thread…

The is no free trial restricted for 10 days any more instead, you can use the trial fo as long as you want to.
In Trial/Free to Play (F2P) mode, you can create up to 50 characters and play them until they reach level 20.
Trial mode characters have social restrictions in-game and cannot join guilds, use mail, or use the auction house.
XP earned by trial mode level 20 characters is banked for for future use for up to 10 more levels.

Once paid time, is added to your account: leveling restrictions are immediately removed, and any banked XP is applied to your level 20 characters; other trial restrictions are lifted individually within 24 hours.

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

If your account runs out of paid time, it reverts back to being a trial account. You can still create new, and play any character level 20 or below with trial account restrictions.

Accounts that have reverted back to being trial/ftp accounts can have their characters join guilds that other characters of theirs joined while the account had paid time. Characters cannot earn more than 1k gold and cannot get mail. Mail expires after 30 days and is only recoverable by Blizzard for a short time after that.
Make sure your mail is clear before your paid time expires.

2 Likes