Did Blizzard have a stroke?

AutoLaunch is correct. I let it sit by the clock, when I want to play, right click and it opens. I never see the launcher.

1 Like

Launcher looks the same to me aside from “last played”. :dracthyr_a1: Am I blind?

Little bit, if you go to “home” you see stuff the launcher wants u to buy

Yes it sets the default to show the Home page of the launcher, which are ads for other games.

3 Likes

Oh, I must’ve forgotten clicking past it or something. I think my brain just kind of passively filters ads now.

2 Likes

Ah yes, how dare blizzard make a change to encompass many of their games ('note: battle. net launcher and not WoW launcher).

But luckily for you, at the cheap cost of minimal effort, theres a WoW tab for WoW only related things! Yay!

Do y’all actively search for things to complain about? Or?

They need a checkbox in settings “If you only play warcraft, click here”

Their used to be a way to skip the launcher and just go to WoW but that was a loooong time ago since I tried that.

There is a wya, just click on World of Warcraft on your desktop. I don’t like doing this because I have to sign in manually

Still can. I have a WoW shortcut set up and it brings it straight to the WoW tab

1 Like

In a big company that launcher department has its own budget. That budget will never get bigger unless they keep redesigning it.

Don’t worry though. Microsoft will take over the launcher soon.

Now I only click the top left corner…and there’s more garbage in my face, it’s like trash mail.

I pray no one you love experiences a stroke OP

3 Likes

And what you have left afterward.

where are these ads? all i see is one when i first launch the app then go to game tab and it’s just news about the game.

Looks the same with some minor changes

Boss told lazy workers to get something done, so they did this. It’s silly and I agree it’s designed to push ads for games.

Here

2 Likes

launcher is basically the same wtf

Right before you click your game tab. An entire row of ads for games you have no inclination to try.