Did anyone get Arfus

Which is why I’m not going to bother.

2 Likes

And I got this without knowing it was a drop on my first run.

No pet or saddle to be seen yet though.

1 Like

ok so does non first kill of the day with all curses increase rewards? or do curses only increase rewards for the first kill?

1 Like

I got the saddle but no dice on the pup.

2 Likes

Got Arfus on 11th kill of day, all were hardmode.

2 Likes

This is what Kaivax said:

2 Likes

how do you get him?

2 Likes

This doesn’t still answer question on Arfus drop though …I think the curse thing only would increase mount drop…they didn’t state out which it applied too just said first drop…but which drop…saddle? the mount? they Pet Arfus?..the helm?

dropped on my first and only run today in hard mode :person_shrugging:

No idea. The news post only said this:

The Headless Horseman encounter comes with new challenges, new abilities, new Achievements, and a special hard mode that includes Wicker Curses to slightly improve your odds of receiving some sought-after rewards.

1 Like

No, but RNG hates me.

2 Likes

No. Did the first run and failed the hardmode due to getting stuck on a gate, completed it the second run.

Im yet to decide if farming the pet or the tw mount will take up my time this week.

O.O I did not know there was a mini pet drop with this … has a mighty need for this pet now D;

2 Likes

ears perk up

7 Likes

i’m incompetent underleveled and poorly geared… failed the first time i tried hardmode on my 67 enh shaman but succeeded on my 60 paladin due to getting carried even though i don’t play well at all. got the scarlet key at least which is nice.

gotnov

key goes for 14k as of now on AH and gets lower and lower

What is even the purpose of the key?

1 Like

makes it so you can switch to the 4 Vanilla wings of SM

1 Like

Very nice, thx for the info.

Well I got the scarlet key but so far no luck on the new mount thing or the pet. :slightly_frowning_face: