Did anyone get Arfus

:beverage_box: :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

6 Likes

Haven’t even run the dunegon yet. Can’t be bothered waiting in 15min dps queues so will probs switch to one my tanks.

4 Likes

kinda sadface that the pet is a low drop instead of a new item to buy with candys
:dog: :lollipop:

24 Likes

Got it on my first run.

I have not been as fortunate in matters of obtaining a Scarlet Key.

5 Likes

I can heal for you if you want. Just let me know and I’ll hop online. I’m just chilling on the couch with a sinus infection.

5 Likes

what is this key you speak of?
:thinking:

2 Likes

Activate the four wickermen for hard mode and it’s supposed to drop a key for Old Scarlet Monastery. At least, that’s what I was told.

3 Likes

We have room for a dps, TL4, if you wanna join us. I just logged onto my guild wanting to do a run.

1 Like

Is it even safe to have Arfas and Mr. Bigglesworth in the same collection?

2 Likes

Havent seen the pup or the drake saddle, do have the key though, that was fun.

1 Like

got the scarlet key and arfus in my first box. didnt notice the key until later

1 Like

i have but whats the point if i cant put it on the AH for gold cap , cry

2 Likes

Got my key on my second 70 run of the day, first hardmode I ran (cause the previous run I had no idea how to do it or anything)

Someone in my first group got the dragon customization

1 Like

Got the saddle in second run …no Arfus yet…was getting ring drop on all characters that didn’t need it …then when I went to characters I could use it on …no drops…which figures LMAO…

3 Likes

Ty for the offer but I’ll get it done eventually. :+1:

2 Likes

Just let me know if you change your mind tomorrow or something. Fuzzbutt came with us tonight and it was fun. We did a few runs of that and some Timewalking. :slight_smile:

That pretty much goes for anyone else, too. I’m always willing to help out.

4 Likes

Got the key my first run, and Arfus on my 7th.

I don’t hate myself enough to continue running for a drake customization for a drake I never use.

The new HHM sucks.

Which is why I’m not going to bother.

2 Likes

And I got this without knowing it was a drop on my first run.

No pet or saddle to be seen yet though.

1 Like

ok so does non first kill of the day with all curses increase rewards? or do curses only increase rewards for the first kill?

1 Like