Did anyone else quit after hitting 60?

Ythisens posted this in GD and has acknowledged that some are able to post without a sub where they shouldn’t. It’s a bug but probably not high on the priority list.

I think this is your issue…to much of anything will become dull. People who fall for the trap of “Server First!” Nobody cares a month later or even remember, not even you. IMO take your time with everything in life. To much pressure is brought on by RL so why would I try to rush, grind, and red eyed a video game.

I’m not sure what to tell you.

I’ve geared several characters in vanilla and private servers, and 1 in classic.

It takes a few months in the level 60 dungeons.

It is possible to clear MC with a full raid in greens except for the main tank.

People don’t really run the dungeons.

Do the math.

What happened was, people were able to skip the months of grinding dungeons for blues because

1. the raids were in from day 1 (shouldn’t have been), and

2. the raids are much too easy.

I don’t know what else to tell you but you’re wrong. There are zero people in either of my raid groups that skipped dungeons. It doesn’t look like you’ve raided at all so I don’t think you know what you’re talking about.

I did it all the first time and won’t be raiding again this time around. I’m not interested in doing it again.

I might do zg or aq20.

I don’t like 40 man raiding.

I DID do it, I won’t again.

That doesn’t mean I don’t know what I’m talking about.

You don’t though. I don’t know anyone who skipped dungeons, I don’t see anyone around with MC gear that has no dungeon gear.

You’re wrong, really wrong.

Look, man… In vanilla, it took months of gearing in the dungeons to get ready to and be able to clear MC and above.

That people were able to blitz down ony and mc with no gear is the problem I’m talking about.

People literally did not have time to gear up. You’re trying to tell me people can run dungeons for a month or less and get into and clear mc.

Unless you’re saying everyone has the best luck imaginable, I’m not sure what to say.

The raids are too easy and they shouldn’t have been.

The raids were in from day 1 and they shouldn’t have been.

THIS is why people are burning out and quitting.

The raids were in from day 1 in Vanilla.

So? They were also dozens of times harder.

No they weren’t, stop kidding yourself.

Ok. I’m not going to trust an online poster over patch notes and my own memory.

People here just say we’re all a million times better than we were back then but that’s all just arrogance and hubris.

MC in the first year of vanilla was NOT easy. I know. I was there, and I do remember.

I’m taking my time. I’m leveling 4 toons at the moment and all are level 48 and below. Even though I play a lot, I try to find other things to do in order to lengthen the journey.

I think too many people rushed to level cap not realizing/remembering that leveling is the best part of Classic.

You’re throwing out random, arbitrary numbers and claims. You can keep living in this fantasy land where no one did any dungeons and just waltzed through MC with no effort whatsoever.