Diamond painted Arcan'dor!

I finally did it! I finished my 30x50 cm custom diamond painting of the Arcan’dor!
Took me about half a year.

https://i.imgur.com/pPijyP4.jpg

Soooo happy. <3
Any suggestions on what to do next?

21 Likes

That is impressive! I wish I had your skill.

1 Like

Looks very pretty. Can you tell me what diamond painting is though so I can appreciate it even more? :3

1 Like

Diamond painting is like paint by number. You get a sticky canvas with a pattern on it, and you stick tiny ‘diamonds’ onto it, one by one. the diamonds are roughly 2mm in diameter.

1 Like

:large_blue_diamond::small_blue_diamond:

3 Likes

Unian that…is…beautiful.It never fails to impress me how amazing the talent of people on the forums have.
Post like yours, Sylvan’s and many others are one of the reason I love Warcraft general forums.

As far as other suggestions,maybe the World Tree Teldrassil before it was burned of course.Something like this.

3 Likes

Hmm, nelves never did it for me much, though ironically, the Arcan’dor is made by a nelf, i believe.
Maybe something from Silvermoon, reds and yellows to balance out what the Arcan’dor lacks. XD

1 Like

This is really good! :smiley:

2 Likes

That’s beautiful OP! Great job! :+1:

2 Likes

That would look nice too.

2 Likes

Perhaps the destruction of the Sunwell?

2 Likes

That’s actually my desktop wallpaper, LOL!
The thing with diamondpainting, it pretty much gets turned into pixel art, someof those spires would end up just one diamond wide or even less. It’s not a good pic to convert.
If I go with 30x50 again it’ll be roughly 250 ‘pixels’ wide.

so, something like this;
https://i.imgur.com/kzZ3Tdp.png
-edit- i forgot to make that example with the right restriction. it should also be restricted to 30ish colours, this would be 250… that many different symbols is impossible. xD

2 Likes

Nice :smile:

Maybe something with a close up of Silvermoon City.

2 Likes

Man… Eversong Woods is such a beautiful zone. I really wish Blizz would update the place :frowning:

2 Likes

This is really cool! Great job!

Maybe something drastically different, Like Gilneas?

2 Likes

You, are amazing. That is an amazing picture! definitely considering it!

1 Like