Diablo immortal, Dev are the worst i never seen

What the Hell you doing Dev? You’re a ?#%!% joke in your Field.

Diablo Immortal, Tree of Ifinuss Server, meanwhiles the shadow wars.

10 clan that had to stay, 13 that his fought, among the 13, the Top 20 is beaten against NOBODY, so we win all along and we finish among the top 10, My clan (top 7) is to find against the top 1, we had no luck but we said that out of 13 clan, 4 group, if we finished 3rd it would give a total of attention: 3-3-3-1 so 10 clan remaining, to find this winner of 3rd place in our group and not even finishing in the 10 clan.

in the end, the big results, 7 clans are in the top 10, the 3 winners of the 3 “third” places their not even in the podium of the 10 but we have 10 clans remaining and the top 20 who fought against people find themselves in the top 10 without effort, would you please remind me why I pay to play your game of (I won’t comment) you are the most bad I have ever seen in mobile game development. You can end up in Hell, but I’m not a penny in this game, we were all happy to finish 3rd and it’s absolutely nothing to give away, 3rd victory means nothing. You are awful.

I hope you’ll fix this because I know almost all of my 100 members from other games and we’re all going to stop making money in this screwed up game.

indent preformatted text by 4 spaces

i read this 3x but still have no idea what the complaint is. granted i don’t do the pvp aspect of immortal. so the game is easy enough that you can place 3rd without spending a dime, but the first 2 place basically p2win it?

2 Likes