Diablo Immortal and WoW collaboration is here

Pay stuff in the cash shop to get special themed lich king stuff. Very little free things

Ok‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

3 Likes

The end is near.

So this is how we get the Cow level in Warcraft. A wholly top down slaughter view of thousands of cows we have to mow down.

Just the skull of Gul’dan, leg of Voljin, and put it in a Vulperic Cube. Travel to the dry hills of the Barrens or somewhere in Westfall. Open the dark portal.

Presto chango. Sometimes you get the Murloc level. The Murloc King is something to behold

:ocean: :crab: :ocean: :crab:

1 Like

This does not involve WoW in-game activity or players in any way from what I can tell.
While the LORE seems to be WoW related, all the rewards and activity requirements are in Diablo Immortal.

The only thing D:I players get if they buy something, is a town portal graphic. The other things are earned for Immortal in-game doing the event.

Reimagine your portal in image of the looming Icecrown Citadel. Receive a World of Warcraft-inspired Icecrown Pathway Portal with any Diablo Immortal real money purchase until July 26. In-game or Battle.net*only, limit one per character. The portal will be available to redeem starting July 11.

*If you received the Icecrown Pathway Portal as a bonus for any Diablo Immortal real money purchase made through Battle.net, the first character you log into Diablo Immortal with is eligible to claim the portal.

TL;DR There is nothing for WoW players here or any requirement for WoW players to do anything. This is all Immortal.

(Hopefully I read all that correctly!)

That would be fun! They have had actual cross over events with WoW where WoW players can earn Diablo themed items in WoW. Those were during Anniversary events I think. Maybe around game releases? Certainly Anniversary though.

1 Like

If I read this correctly, there are free things to earn by participating in the event but also a separate item you can purchase if you like.

And as stated above, this is for Diablo.

1 Like

I thought we were going to get some cool items with another in game promotion event or something. You got my hopes up. How cruel.

You mean Thunder Bluff?

1 Like

Zuma always has the not so breaking and not so interesting news. Thank you for what you do, Zuma.

All of it in Diablo Immortal. Nothing for World of Warcraft as I’ve seen within the WoWHead link…

1 Like

Imagine if the frail beings of Diablo thought they could defeat the Champions of Azeroth.
Many greater than them have tried and failed.