Diablo Event

The event is kind of garbo you aren’t wrong. He’s basically a target dummy, which is good becauce with 10 seconds of lag will fail any mechanics

cool story, now increase the drop rates.

Very interesting to care about such minor buffs more than you care about proper class tuning and balance for “top tier content” :thinking:

Looking forward to the WW, Feral, and BM buffs coming tonight then

Need to ban the use of toys and mounts near the portals. One I was at, it was so bad that more than half of the people in the zone didn’t get loot and many DCed over it.

I really think this ought to just be universal going forward with everything. Ban toys/mounts by certain npcs/quest givers/events where it could be problematic for others.

1 Like

Easier to disable a handful of new consumables in endgame content than it is to figure out how to buff/nerf stuff.

They are non consumable (a permanent buff during the event) Plus the gain was so miniscule that the odds for a boss to die just because of said charms was basically 0%.

1 Like

it’s not an opinion. it’s a direction.

you have opinions. they tell you how it’s gonna be.

there’s a difference.

I was kind of excited to just have that small bonus to stat for dungeons. A little flavor, if you will. But keyboard warriors who need instant gratification and participation trophies have to ruin all the fun by complaining day one of the even that last weeks. Good job friend.

1 Like

You’re trolling if you actually think 100 stat is “flavor”

They fixed the 5-minute spawn times when the spawn location is in Val :frowning:

Guess fun detected, fun removed

That would be less than 1% in damage increase.

I mean I get it but these things drop pretty darn frequently. I’ve killed a handful of Goblins and have 3 already. sure, I might just be lucky but it’s not exactly a difficult farm

While we’re here, why did you choose to make these things items sitting in bags? You have the tech to enable auras that last for the duration of an event - e.g. the WoW Anniversary buff. Why add to bag space clutter with a bunch of trivial buffs that only work in trivial content?

1 Like

How about just turning them into Draconic Augment Runes instead?

Those are a pain to get and would be more valuable than a bunch of items that just waste a bag space ( I got 2400 mana and I play an Enhance Shaman).

Edit: Make these account bound. If I could send them to a character that could make better use of them, at least that would be something. And make them sellable. Even a small amount like 1G would be find. Deleting them does not feel satisfying in any way.

Good chance. Otherwise, there would have been pressure to nab them on the guildies that just enjoy raid logging.

It’s not a theory. It’s a blue post that was blizzard confirmed.

This would be awesome.