DH/Hunter LF Guild 8.3

Availabilities are as follows:
Monday-Friday after 10:00P.M. PST
Saturday-Sunday all day

There is a consideration for times earlier in the day 8a.m. PST start times during the week

Raid History:
11/12H ICC

10/13H T11
7/7H Firelands
8/8H DS

Casual most of MoP
14/14M SoO

11/13M HFC

4/9m ToS
6/11M Antorus

8/8M Uldir
8/9M BoD
5/8M EP

My status as casual in the beginning of MoP and WoD were due to personal issues and not a reflection on my dedication to a raid team. Logs can be provided with ease upon request. Feel free to leave your guild blurb or add me to Real ID (Rokoe#1276) or discord (Rokoe#2874).

I offer a strong desire to kill bosses quickly but also a very lax and nonchalant attitude towards others. I bring no drama and do not wish to be involved in any. Friendly but serious in my desire to finish a tier of content quickly. If you feel I would be a good fit into your team or have any further questions, comments or concerns don’t hesitate to ask. Thank you for your time in reading this. Much appreciated.

hey rokoe would like to chat if you have time we raid weekends check out our guild info below!

Hey there Rokofeler, we would like to talk to you about possibly joining our raid team here in Hoversail! Our core is 4/8m with a lot if mythic and ce raiding experience. Read over our recruitment post below and fill out a very short app on our website if you think it be a good fit for you!

Please read the post as I placed my availability first thing.