Dh/dk LF mythic guild for 9.1

Hello everyone, I am currently seeing what is out there atm and testing the waters for the DH. In the past I have gone deep into mythic raids normally comming close to the last boss, so I would be looking for a competent raid group to kinda keep up the same pattern unlike in cn. Which just was a unfortunate teir, I know the dh is a little behind and so isnt the dk but im not looking for a carry, I would farm out what i need to get the gear to catch up. After taking my break from cn for about 6 months or so that’s really the only reason why im behind.

Most of the stuff i did in cn was on the dk just since the guild needed it over the dh, I would prefer to play the dh whether that be dps or tank i can play either or on a competitive level. The dk I can tank better then i can play unholy but i can play the dk and not have it make a fight unkillable, just being honest really. I am the type of player that sims everything and looks at other smater peoples sims and see what they are doing and see how i can constantly improve myself and adapt to fights and when things go side ways fast and effectivly.

I am looking for a guild that raids any days monday-thursday and anytime at or after 9pm est, so thanks for reading and looking forward to hearing from you guys my discord is sparkytiz#4769 and my bnet is alafralla#1163.

and this is the dk

rng all day baby gotta love them winning over dwg

we out here

still lookin

we out here