DH & Warlock looking for a place to call home

Hi folks,

My girlfriend and I just started BFA and are looking for a friendly guild that has skilled players who do casual (but serious) raiding. She is new to the game but I have played for about 5 years off and on, being part of various guilds over the years usually as the main tank. At my peak I was in one of the top guilds on my server pushing content and while I’m newly back after a few years break and I have a lot to catch up, I’m eager to jump into things as soon as I can.

Neither of us are ready to raid at the moment – we are just now leveling our characters. But I see no reason why we can’t get into a guild and get to know guild mates as we prepare for raiding and doing PVP and such.

I enjoy tanking but I can be whatever spec I’m needed as. Same with my gf. We are both in Silicon Valley (West Coast) and open to raid most days/evenings. We are mature adults with professional careers and other interests so while we would love to play for 10 hours each day, we’re looking for a guild that raids 2, maybe 3 days a week for no more than 4-5 hours at a time.

If you are interesting in having us join your guild, feel free to tell us about yourself or point us to your existing post if you have one already. You can also reach out to me in game.

Cheers,
Nathan & Teresa

Crisis Averted-[H-Hyjal-US] Recruiting!

8/8 heroic

Tuesday & Thursday 7-9:30 p.m. server
Monday-optional alt raid or achievement runs

Actively running Mythic +

Always looking for quality players!

All classes are strongly encouraged to contact us.

mindiarogue#1157
Cathoir#1901
Cern#11840

It looks like you may have found a guild already, but just in case - would love to chat with you about Elysium if you’re still looking!

We’re an AotC/Heroic-focused guild that was formed in Cata and has raided consistently since then (some of us have been playing together even longer than that). We raid Wed/Thurs from 7-10pm server. Outside of that, our members enjoy Mythic+, battle pet collecting, achievements, and obsessing over transmog. We are a tight-knit group that all have lives outside the game, but also greatly value our in-game family.

Feel free to message me in game if you’re interested!
Liliova#1249