DH Spectral Sight Needs to be Nerfed

Spectral Sight is fine. It DOES have its setbacks.

On a trollsish note, but not really, there needs to be something that can counter rogue stealth

:+1:

5 Likes

Yeah it is called CRZ.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

Let me necro this thread to chime in with, ā€œAre you freakinā€™ kidding me?ā€ DH have almost no utility at the moment, and you want to nerf their one half-assed decent ability so that rogues - Rogues - can feel even more comfortable in every situation? Rogues should only be able to hide until they attack, and then there should be no restealthing until their 100 yards away from the threat, and restealthing should have a cooldown - like 30 seconds. Furthermore, rogues should only move at half-speed while stealthed.

7 Likes

Spectral sight isnā€™t the problem. The problem is Rogue tools like Gouge, Dismantle and Smokebomb need to become baseline.

6 Likes

I agree with Mafic. And the less range part.

1 Like

Right you canā€™t take away Rogue tools and then keep giving other classes more and better tools.

:surfing_woman::surfing_man:

3 Likes

Rouge DID move slower back in the early days
:+1:

1 Like

And other classes had less AoE and cleave back in the day too.

2 Likes

Hello, I am reading this thread and I want to say thank you to all the people out here supporting rogues. Hopefully we can nerf DH together!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Have you tried tactics?

Their CC utility is quite good and they have the 2nd best interrupt in the game.

Vengeance has best Interrupt

2 Likes

You may want to learn what an interrupt is.

1 Like

Itā€™s stops their casting donā€™t it? :3

3 Likes

No it doesnt.

[1] its a pvp talent
[2] it doesnt have a school lockout
[3] it doesnt work on boss spell casts
[4] its a cc (stun) not an interrupt

1 Like

Last I checked you couldnā€™t cast while you where stunned (barring certain specific abilities)

3 Likes

does not work on boss spell casts. It is not an interrupt. Goodbye.

It interrupts casting yes? Then itā€™s a interrupt

2 Likes

Are you truly so ignorant or just trolling? It cannot stop a boss mob spell cast.

Well itā€™s a PvP talent so you canā€™t use it in dungeons or raids to begin with.

That doesnā€™t make it not interrupt casting when you use it on a target.

All stuns are interrupts but not all interrupts are stuns.

3 Likes