DH pet battle crash & Seething shore epilepsy

As said I have been experiencing two consistent bugs that seem kind of important.

1. I have 3 DHs and all of them have gotten the bug where I crash to login screen as soon as I start any Pet battle World Quest. This includes disabling all addons. This only occurs for DHs weirdly enough.

2. Every time I get Seething Shore, on the loading screen, it likes to flash multiple times a second between loading screen and the loaded (which in this case is the ship). Very high epilepsy warning.

I have reported both bugs multiple times.

1 Like

My Demon Hunter is also afflicted by this. The first time I attempt any pet battle, it crashes me to the login screen. The next attempt immediately after logging in works fine. All of the troubleshooting for the error that pops up; WOW51900319, including a full reinstallation has been ineffective at fixing this.

Definitely. It is ONLY Demon Hunters for some odd reason. And always crash to the login screen. Every single time I do a Pet battle WQ, I crash. Then I come back and do it. And then if I do a different Pet WQ right after on the same DH, I crash again and then come back and then I can do it.

Moon, this crash to login screen impacts DHs only and happens only if you’re mounted. While it’s not great, you can get around the crashing by dismissing your mount before starting the pet battle. Not great and if you’re like me you’ll forget to do this most of them time. :confused: