DH looking for heroic guild

My guild disbanded and this game is unplayable to me without a guild to do stuff with. I just want in the guild first then I’ll gear up and raid with you guys. I can make any raid times and I prefer a two or three day raiding guild not a one day 5 hours or more raid day. I like to get in the discord and listen to people talk and I get along with everyone. I do think that it is kind of lazy for me to wait to gear now that I think about it. I’ll start gearing tonight and hopefully I can get a piece in lfr and I will do my timewalking tonight so I will at least have one piece of decent gear. Even if your guild won’t let me in the team day one I still wouldn’t mind getting an invite thanks for considering me :smile:

Hi sloth! The Fierce Force is a newly formed guild looking for people to play with, level, XP, and get geared up together. I have a lvl 50 shaman and a lvl 51 druid that I need to play through shadowlands and gear up and the co-leader has a lvl 50 shaman as well.
I’ve been playing on new low level characters with my sister who is new to MMO’s but she also has a level 50 mage.

We have a pretty organized Discord because we manage League teams but we’re trying to get into WoW now as well. We need experienced players to lead raids/dungeons and help out our newer players. We plan on scheduling weekly raids/mythic+ groups with our Raid-Helper bot that we have premium for on Discord.

Add me if you’re interested we’d love to have you!
My discord: Frankietron#1337
My BNET: Frankietron#11138

I’m in Detoxikunts guild now so im taken I would delete the post but I can’t.