DH LFG for SL

Exceptional casual looking for a new home going into SL. Btag - Onslaught#12598. Thanks!

Hey, Sent you a Friend Request, I think would be a good fit.
We are 7/9H now and run keys as well, Look up my char on IO if you want to see how we roll.

6-7 nights a week of things to do - We don’t just play WoW. We play other games with each other and sometimes we just hang out. It all starts on our Discord server where you’ll find us ready to chat every night of the week. Recently we’ve been playing a lot of Overwatch, LoL, and Boardgames! with guild mates in addition to raid and dungeons in WoW.

For raids we got your back - Our crafters will produce all the potions and consumables you need for raids. We got your guild repairs as well.

Our Raid Progress

Legion Raids: AOTC every tier, every raid

Uldir: 8/8 Normal, 8/8 Heroic, 2/8 Mythic

Battle of Dazar’alor : 9/9 N, 7/9 Heroic

Day and Time: Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday (fun, optional) 8:30 server/EST, 3 hours with mid-point break

CONTACTS: Darsh#11969 - Add me on Battle.Net so we can chat about what you are looking for.

Hey there!

Queen is recruiting, our goal is Cutting Edge… here’s the important stuff:

2 day guild. We do not add days.
Tuesday 9:15P-12:30A EST
Thursday 9:15P-12:30A EST

3/9M BoD

7/8M Uldir
8/8H (Sept 28th)

Website √
Discord √
Adults √
Smaller roster to maximize play time √
Members with top 50 US experience, and previous guild leading √
Most of all - fun √

Check out our website for more info: queenguild.enjin
Or
Reach out to my btag: Tygera#1233

Hey there Onslaught, If you haven’t already found a home, please consider Mirrored Reasoning!

We are a semi-hardcore guild, with a fun and friendly atmosphere. We take our raids more seriously, but still enjoy the fun and banter between bosses!

Current prog: 1/9M 5/9H and seeking more dps to fill out our roster.

If you are interested or would like to inquire more, please contact me at my battletag-Stro#11493.

Happy Raiding!

Hi Onslaught,

Come check us out! Our team has the same progression and we have a community discord that extends on two servers. Our alliance group is active daily and there’s always things to do outside of Raid Nights!

Sent you a friend request on Bnet from “Kiroden”

Howdy. Watchers here. Seems like you got some interest. Well We are 4/9 heroic 9/9 normal Seeking good dps. We are a casual raiding guild 2 nights a week. 7-10 wed thurs PM EST. Give me a whisper if you’d like to chat. Knivez#11291

Heya! You seem right up our alley. Would love to talk to you sometime, we would love a DH.

Deadside, an adult Heroic raiding guild on US-Stormrage is looking to add a couple of new raiders to our team. All roles and classes will be considered.

Must be an experienced & competent raider with a great attitude!

General Recruiting Info

About us: We are a small guild that raids to have fun, but takes our few hours of raiding time seriously. Our raid team has been consistently downing bosses and having a blast doing so since ICC. If you are looking for a stable guild with a laid back raiding environment that is still focused on progression, you may be a good fit with us.

Raid times: Tuesday & Wednesday, 8-11pm EST

Raid size: We raid at the heroic level with a team of ~15

We provide:

• a solid, stable raiding team that consistently downs bosses and has fun doing it
  • well organized raids that start & end on time
  • free flasks, potions, food, gems, enchants, etc
  • a laid back raiding environment that is still progression oriented

We expect our raiders to:

• have good knowledge of your class and be able to play it well
  • show up regularly, on time and give 100% for the few hours we raid
  • be prepared for raid (have your gear ready to go, know the fights)
  • have a good attitude (we’re a team, we act like it)

If you are looking for a guild where you can raid consistently and down bosses with a group of awesome people, check us out!

Hi Onslaught!

In Other News on Stormrage-US is recruiting!

We pride ourselves on having a welcoming, friendly, laid-back atmosphere, while still being able to progress.

The classes we are currently looking for include: healer - disc priest or shaman; ranged - warlock, spriest, mage, shaman, or boomkin; and melee: monk, rogue, paladin, or warrior!

However, we are ALWAYS looking for exceptional players!

We raid Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday, 8pm - 11pm server time.

Our progression in Battle of Dazar’Alor is 9/9 Heroic and 3/9 Mythic, with progression on Mythic Opulence.

Our progression in Uldir was 8/8 Normal, and 8/8 Heroic, and 4/8 Mythic.

We also accept casual players of all levels.

We use personal loot and a RCLootCouncil loot system, and we offer discord for all members, in which we do require a working microphone in case you need to ever call out for something raid related. We use cauldrons for flasks in the raid, and provide feasts for food.

If you are interested in applying or would like more information feel free to add Zahliah#1647 to talk some more about In Other News!

Hello Ónsläught,

is recruiting for our newly formed raid team consisting of very competent raiders looking to push towards CE. We are currently 7/9H and are looking to grab AOTC this week and branch out into mythic the following week. We raid T/W 8:30-11:30 PM EST. We also do mythic+. I just added you on bnet and look forward to hearing from you!