DH is dead

Good job blizzard way to gut the DH with the talent tree and REverse magic

Haven’t seen 1 DH in 3v3 queeu

EDIT they take away 2 talents from DH and expect us to still play the classs no thanks

7 Likes

Just reroll cause DH is trash at everything unless you’re like at the top 1% of DHs sitting at high rating. They’ve been nerfing DHs since the beta and now it’s almost unviable. The entire class feels like it needs a rework, we have very basic defensives and a very weak single target damage. Even when you know what you’re doing you still underperform :confused:

12 Likes

People actually care about rated pvp in dragonflight? Oof.

People still care about running the same scripted dungeons over and over again with slightly higher difficulty in Dragonflight? Oof.

12 Likes

Yes they do, a much more significant population does in fact. Wow pvp is hot garbage, if you want to focus on pvp it would be better to find another game that specializes more in it.

4 Likes

Well a significant portion of the population eats McDonalds regularly, that doesn’t make it good. And WoW PvP is very far from dead, this expansion probably has the most PvP participation in the history of the game due to solo shuffle. So maybe keep your idiotic “PeOpLe AcTuAlLy CaRe?” comments to yourself and let people play whatever they want.

14 Likes

Updates that have been done for DH’s:
Nerf
Nerf
Nerf
Here’s some armor back for you DH tanks. No Abyssal Strike though.
Nerf
Nerf

In all seriousness I am very upset that every other class is getting attention except us. Nobody wants a DH tank because of how squishy they made us and forcing us to use this dumb spirit bomb move.

And why are we given 3 out of 4 of the covenant abilities? Is this even demon hunter anymore? Like, if you’re giving us extra abilities… I would like to feel like a demon hunter. Not a necrolord. Not a night fae. Not a kyrian.

Why would you give us covenant abilities but take away a talent that everybody liked because it built fury, helped generate threat, and was great for snapping aggro on pull?

10 Likes

Sure, I’ll enjoy the new solo shuffle mode. Lemme get my 3 games for the night cause que times are half an hour :rofl:

great mode

1 Like

Like its not even mentioned or addressed anywhere when its widely asked for things to be looked at. And not even relative to momentum, but many other talents as well. I dont even see why chaos strike even needed a nerf back then.

1 Like

Nerfs are attention! Just not the kind of attention you are looking for D:

and rogues sitting here UNTOUCHED LOCKS need more buffs every patch MORE BUFFS on lock

2 Likes

the meta is garbage and dh doesnt fit into it. damage and burst needs brought down and sustain needs brought up, things like essence break and cooldown stacking need nerfed heavily or just outright removed and you will see improvement. we also need some leech brought back but it doesn’t matter when atm you die in 2-3 global presses

Just make meta 2 min cd again and fix netherwalk talent spot to be accessible no matter what, or hell, make the talent baseline, why does everything have to be a talent for spells you’ve always had…

4 Likes

I guess blizzard gotta rework DH now no one plays that garbage class

1 Like

I’ve been saying this all along. The concept of making a talent tree feel full of options shouldn’t be because you removed all of our baseline abilities, and made them into fillers to make the tree look larger. It’s kind of like false advertisement, you see this large tree and think they’ve actually done a lot, but in fact, all they did is take everything away. I’d be ok if the trees were smaller and filled with actual talents that aren’t passives/spells that have been baseline since the classes inception.

In my opinion talent trees should be filled with options that provide all new actions that aren’t baseline, add dynamic interactions with passives/abilities or just improve abilities/passives. On top of that, I dont see why some baseline abilities have been made in to multi point nodes in the DH Class/Spec trees. Its just a slap in the face at this point given there could be better point allocations if the clutter was tuned back some.

3 Likes

Yes and no. Grand Marshall chase back in the day had EVERYONE playing.

I honestly think if they brought back that ranking system, it would revamp the PvP community. I think solo shuffle is kinda cool, but I think a Grand Marshall/High Warlord grind would be much cooler. And make it a system where there is a GM/HW for each class within a server/server cluster. Also, the ranking system should be for BG’s only (whether rated or unrated) and separate from Arena if it were to ever be reintroduced.

1 Like

DH is the shaman of shadolands i swap to my warrior

1 Like

yep, yep, yep, reroll time wohoo

2 Likes

The need to kill momentum and stop pushing throw glaive.

1 Like