DH Fel Lance

Cmon don’t hate Dh they’re the only flying class on top of being unkillable let them do 20k dps aswell

2 Likes

DHs are stupidly op and awful to play against?

Better nerf disc priests.

18 Likes

Of all things to complain about, this ain’t it chief

Most ccs are ranged though. I suppose it can changed so they are not as high and fall slower so that way you get more range for the ccs. Being cced while the dh is flying would be a bit of counterplay by the dh’s team mate to counter your attempt at countering the dh.

Also like to state that I thoguht they couldn’t be cced while in flight and my suggestion to make them cc’able was simply a suggested mechanic to open them up to counter play and not a suggestion on how to play against them in its current state.

Or, we can nerf the amount of damage it deals because the mechanic itself doesn’t really cause issue it’s the amount of raw damage the ability does.

6 Likes

It definitely is over tuned and needs to be nerfed.
For others saying cc it, you have to be in Los meaning you’re eating at least 2 of the lances because that’s how many you can get in before someone can possibly get a cc on it because of the range.
Dh is definitely busted and needs either
A. Brought down a few notches or my personal favorite
B. Removed

6 Likes

You wouldn’t enjoy cycloning a dh in the air because he had go up there for reasons? He can’t stop you from it happening either. Personally I get a good laugh killing them when they do it vs ranged. They think themselves safe from my magics but in reality im in a way better position because I can do more damage they can and they can’t stop me from doimg so. Also its damage isnt all that great since its like 7% health damage. I can do way more than 7% of their health per second if they fly up and let me free cast on them. With all the self heals or just having healers makes its damage much less impactful.

1 Like

Batman is back!

Pls turn off handicap mode.

1 Like

Toolkit, mobility, damage, and defensives for DH is absolutely crazy atm. Would like to see defensives cds heavily nerfed, blade dance dodge removed, leech removed as well as higher Fury costs for stuns.

On top of that idk why DHs even have VR. It’s literally a copy paste of mop hunter disengage glyph with a 70% slow making it a better disengage than hunters (the class that’s supposed to kite) as the 5th backup after they make a half dozen mistakes behind a pillar to prevent punishment.

1 Like

Well they fly out of reach of their healer as well for a short time so if you DO happen to under them and range its kinda nice

Remove one of their stuns too, or elongate the cooldown of one so that every time they get me in rift they can’t double stun to keep me in with zero penalty because the stun is up again seconds later. (Speaking from Hpal perspective).

DH needs a serious nerf though. It’s awful to queue into, even when you beat them. It’s just not fun.

Go line it in ruins of lordaeron :slight_smile:

I do tend to agree, people who comment on pvp balance with an honor level of 7 do need to be removed.

1 Like

Calm down princess.
Im sure they wont remove your busted class :wink:

Why does chaos nova feel so long

2 Likes

I paralysis them all the time

1 Like

they can be ccd

I just dont get why it does percent health damage. Like why.

Easier to code

or 100% slowed by monks :x

Edit, also why does meta last 10 minutes?