DH feels so unloved

Man this class gets the nerf bat every patch, they don’t make any real fixes to the class, and there is absolutely no communication from devs other than the bland “we noticed this class is over performing”

I wish I could just job change and not loose all my progress on this toon because I’m tired of disliking this class.

Can I just pay you to make this toon a rogue?

This is the Customer Support forum where players try to help players with in game issues. You need to edit your topic and move it to your class forum or General Discussion.

5 Likes

No it’s a customer support issue. I’m a customer and I need support.

How can I change this toon into a rogue so I don’t feel so unloved by blizz?

The CS forum isn’t a place to say you don’t like the class changes as the blues here don’t have anything to do with what a given class get/taken.

And you just can just make a rogue and level them up, or boost it. There’s no class change system.

9 Likes

Your topic concerns your opinion on the DH class, which was just recently given information on updates that are incoming for the class. This is not where opinion or complaint threads belong. We’re here to help people with game issues. Discussion of your class belongs in the class forums or General Discussion.

If you want a Rogue, create a Rogue.

10 Likes

Yeah I want to change this useless DH to an OP rogue… is there a service or token for that somewhere?

No, there isn’t. It’s either level up by hand or make one and boost it. There haven’t been any class change system for this game yet.

5 Likes

This is your second thread here telling you that these types of threads do not belong here. Masking it as “I want to change my class” doesn’t make it any different or better.

If you want to give feedback on your class, go to your class forum. You know full well you cannot swap classes on a character.

9 Likes

Yeah but all my other progress is stuck on this useless toon. The non account wide stuff.

I don’t know in what world you live in because Havoc are incredible right now

1 Like

That’s actual Cap, one look at the DH forums makes that obvious

I’d post this in the appropriate forum - either DH or General.

Since you insist on moving this back here, I’ll just let you post a new thread.

18 Likes