DH (dps) looking for normal/heroic raiding

Hi, I’m a returning WoW player after over a 5 year absence. I told myself I wanted to be much more casual this time around. I was in top-100 raiding guilds throughout TBC, WotLK, and into Cataclysm. I had #1 world parses on dps logs.

…I’m not looking for any of that. I’m over 40 now and don’t want to be raiding 5 days a week at the high end.

I’m looking to join a 25 man raiding crew for at most 2 raid nights a week. Probably regular to heroic difficulty. I came back right around Xmas and picked Demon Hunter for my return. About 3 weeks later I’m through my first run through raidfinder raids and I have the itch. I’m going to increase my ilvl rapidly. It’s presently 205 but climbing.

What you get in me is ZERO toxicity, reliability, and a very good skill level.

My preferred availability for raiding is Monday night, Wednesday night, Thursday night. 7-11 range, eastern time.

Please let me know if any recruiting guilds in this range are interested.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Hello and welcome back! You sound like you could be a good fit for us, if your raid times are bit flexible. The times work out but we raid Tues/Thurs on one heroic team, Sat on or normal team, and sun on our other heroic team.

Please see our blurb below and reach out if you have any questions:

[A] [Galakrond] 10/10H – Looking for a couple more

Aegis is an adult, LGBTQ+ friendly, Alliance guild on Galakrond-US. Don’t let “adult” fool you, we’re certainly not “grown-up” by any stretch of the imagination, but we do have jobs, families, and outside responsibilities, so our approach to gaming is understanding of those things. We like to kill bosses with our friends and have a good time laughing while we do it!

Aegis currently has two set roster heroic teams, a two-night T/Th 7-10 central and a one-night Sunday at 6p central - both have consistently achieved AOTC over the past several years, both currently recruiting. We also run an open invite normal run on Saturday evenings that serves as a launching pad for new raiders, more casual players and alt experimentation. (And beverages and laughs.) We recruit players, not classes, as a rule, and strongly believe our members will have the most fun if they are playing a class that is the most fun for them. Joining the guild is not a guarantee of an immediate heroic raid spot, as the set rosters are up to the individual raid leaders, but I’m happy to put you in touch with those leaders if you want to talk that over first!

Our primary goal has always been to create a home for our members where our relationships with other players are celebrated AND our various adventuring itches are scratched, so while the guild organized activities tend to skew toward raiding and PvE content, our members enjoy a wide variety of activities, from achievements and collections to PvP and gold making. We encourage any member to start a group for the content that they enjoy and are happy to support that if we can!

If you are interested, you can let me know here or you can reach out to me (or any officer) in game. I am always on a character that starts with “Thorn” (this one being my main), or you can ask any member of the guild for me.

You could also reach me through the following…
BattleTag: Thorn#1109. Or Discord: Thorn#2184

If you are looking for a home and like to game with good people… Aegis could be the guild for you.

Good Day!

Hope this message finds you well. It looks like your raid times line up perfectly with our 3hr per 2 night raid week.

Night Renegades is currently recruiting and would love for you to stop by and meet the fam! We are a tight knit gaming community that expands over a few different games. NR is an Ally casual AOTC guild on Doomhammer/Baelgun that has been around since the start, we are currently open to any roles/classes and are looking for people that are a great fit for our community and raid team. We also have M+ groups that run before raids and on weekends.
If you are interested in a chat or a few group runs please feel free to contact anyone listed below!
Bip-Doomhammer Dudz#1750 (Bnet) Dudz#7637 (Discord)
Bacstabath-Baelgun Eli#1219 (Bnet)

Current Progression: 10/10H SoD AOTC 9/10H CN 12/12 Nya AOTC

Raid Times: Wed/Thurs 2000-2300 EST

Guild Application: https://guildsofwow.com/nightrenegades

RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/baelgun/Night%20Renegades

1 Like

Hello there, our raid day is not your preferred, nor can i promise you a 25 person group…but I can promise a fun, relaxed raid atmosphere (at least 99% of the time, we have our moments). I’ll drop my guild ad below for you to look at, and if it sounds like that could work for you…I’d love for you to contact one of us to chat.

Thank you for the reply, Thornwood, but at this time I can’t make Tuesdays work. Prior obligations

Bip, I always liked the horde side better but this sounds like it could be a perfect match… I’ll look for you guys when I’m home on bnet/etc tonight

Liriya, thank you for reaching out, but I’m unavailable on the weekends.

Awesome to hear! We look forward to meeting up!

1 Like

Evening Neverdawn. I think we may be a fit for what you are looking for after reading though your profile. Please see my shameless guild plug below.