DH Class Hall Glitch?

So I’m not sure if this is a bug or I’m just missing something, but In the DH Campaign through Legion which I’m now doing for the mount, I’ve just completed the ‘Preparations For Invasion’ quest and now there are no new quests.

After finishing the monk campaign previously I’m not sure if I just have to go ahead and do The Broken Shore to continue, but I’m just confused because there would at least be a quest to guide me that way right?

If anyone knows what I should do then please let me know

Here you go!

https://www.wowhead.com/class-hall-campaign-for-the-third-artifact-relic-guide#demon-hunter

Mind you, that part of the mount quest for Broken Shore is rep based, so send all your alts to their Legion class halls to do their tokens for Armies of Legionfall reputation, then mail the tokens to the DH & cash those in in two weeks when the Darkmoon Faire’s carousel buff for +10% can be acquired for maximum benefit!

Have you completed One Battle at a Time? The next quest in the chain only comes up after both that and Preparations for Invasion are completed.

So I just checked and No I haven’t
The problem I was having was that the icon didn’t show up in the mini map so I didn’t see it lol, thank you very much

You’re welcome, dood.