DH / BDK / Druid tank looking for a home

Long time player looking for a home. I love running mythic+ and have been a multi-AOTC player in my wow life. Looking for a place to call home for a long time. I want to know people by name…swap stories of wow past…joke about how slow my tanking is. You know, a home. I’m a tank at heart and that’s what I feel confident doing. I play BDK, DH, Druid

I can raid from 8:30est to Midnight most nights. I would love a 2 day / 4 hour total team. Let me know if there is any interest!

I am a returning player so now I don’t have any logs and yes this would be for TWW only.

1 Like

Hello! :slight_smile:

I have a guild called Powerpuffers if you’re still looking for a guild. You can message me on discord at Rekie or on battlenet at Rekieuwu#1482. If you’d like to know more information :slight_smile:

Here is some Info regarding it!

Join us in our quest for adventure and camaraderie in the world of Azeroth! Powerpuffers Guild is a sanctuary for mature players seeking fun and friendship, where even Mojojojo would feel at home (well, almost).

:tada: Dive into the excitement with us:

:confetti_ball: Old Dungeon/Raid Mount Runs
:confetti_ball: Transmog Runs
:confetti_ball: Pet Battles/Collecting
:confetti_ball: World Content
:confetti_ball: Current Raids (Normal/Heroic)
:confetti_ball: Mythic Keys
And so much more

evening everyone

Skiid#11883

fri-sat 8-10 pm est (voting in a few weeks to push this back 1 hr to better help more of our core)

keeez keez luv keez we do keez lfm luvers of keez too

Hey Jazzidan,
We may be a fit for you.
we are a new guild of old friends that have created a community together for TWW. We are filling all roles right now for our AOTC raid team and pushing M+. Would you be interested?
We raid tuesday/thursday 8pm-11pm. After AOTC we will do one night of reclear and 1 night of M+. We also have a good group of people that are into pushing higher keys this xpansion.

We’d love for you to take our open tank spot!

Hello! DGMA is recruiting all for The War Within. We are a guild of online and IRL friends of 7+ years looking to expand the ranks. We are primarily an AOTC guild that love to branch out into other forms of content IE: PVP, Mythic plus or other random games. We have lost some people over the years to IRL commitments and have fallen short of a raid roster this past tier or so. We are aiming to recruit 10+ people to have a solid roster and never miss another raid day to lack of bodies.

We are all capable of AOTC, with a few players being CE raiders and Rank1 IO players. If you are willing to learn, we are happy to help get you up to speed. Our raid leader has multiple Cutting Edge kills and will help anyone who wants it.

Our current raid days our Tuesday and Thursday 9pm to 12 EST.

As is stands we have open spots for any class or spec. We need one tank, and as many dps and healers we can get. We will always have a high need for exceptional players, or someone that is comfortable either multi-classing or having a class that can do multiple roles to fill in when needed.

Please fill our our quick Google Form below and we will be in touch!
forms.gle/nRwBUcUZeGvbdWqu9

1 Like

Morning everyone

Hey Jazzidan, we raid earlier than what you listed but if you can make it work I would love to talk to you about joining our family. We run 7-9 Est on Tuesday and Thursdays. Take a look at our guild information and if you are interested hit me up.
Good luck in your search.

Tom Sellecks Mustache a Normal/Heroic Raiding Guild on Thrall (Since 2015) is looking for a more to join us as we move into The War Within.

At Tom Sellecks Mustache we value the player above all, so we recruit the person behind the mask not the toon. We look for people that want to be part of a family, people that enjoy logging on to be part of a community, and people that remember that this is “a Game”, and it’s supposed to be fun.

TSM is made up of mature adults and we have no time for drama or elitist players, we play the game for what it is “A Game”. We laugh and carry on in Discord while we raid, but we try not to take ourselves too seriously, so we just run back and try again when we die. With a little effort and some encouragement, we get the job done and are able to sit back and laugh about our mistakes but celebrate and enjoy our success.

WHAT OUR RAIDERS SAY ABOUT US:

As a mustachioed person in this guild, I would like to add the following. Mature means that we cut up and have a good time, all the while being respectful, not hurtful. We taunt, cajole, exhort, and tease each other, but never losing an undertone of kindness and a regard for our fellow mustachers.
PS. If you are on the heal team, none of this may apply. :wink:

Currently Seeking:

Tanks:
Full Time tank spot open
DPS/Tank Off-spec to fill in and run Mythic +

Heals
Full Time spot open
Heals/DPS off spec to fill in as needed

DPS:

Any

Raid Schedule:

Tues./Thur. 7:00pm - 9pm EST

TSM is a Normal/Heroic AoTC raiding guild, Mythic raiding isn’t our goal.

What we are looking for from You:
We are an Adult guild, most of us have careers/families etc., and understand that sometimes Real Life happens. That being said our time is valuable and we are looking for players that can consistently make it to the raids. We aren’t looking to be server firsts, but we don’t want to be last either. AoTC is our goal with every expansion.

If you are looking for a positive raiding experience without all the Min-Max Elitist, then we may be the right guild for you. Come talk to us you will not be disappointed.

evening everyone

Hai! We may be a good fit for what you are looking for. I will drop my GM’s blurb below and just let him know Shadow sent ya!

Betrayed Saints on US Stormrage is looking for members to join our ranks! We are a Casual Social guild, with the main objective to build a strong and fun community!

Being we are a casual guild that enjoys all different types of content and building a family like community! We are small but as we grow have more people diving into end game content as the season progresses. Plus we have those who love chasing mogs, achievements, secret unlocking and mount/pet collectors as well. Plus Discord is always hoping, even if VC isn’t yet for the day.

Most, if no all, of us are working adults or parents with children that play when we can! Life priorities first after all!

Many people are finishing the grind in panda remix and starting to swap back to retail to preparing for WW within the next couple of months! We will be forming a raid team during War within, but for now just doing pickups here and there to try and get some gear and the awakened mount. We are also helping those interested in pushing keys to obtain 2k IO for the mount as well.

We run a monthly lottery that’s been a huge hit and you could win some dough!!!

If you’re a casual player horde or ally! Come on down! We accept everyone!

Feel free to reach out! Discord - jewbaccathehut or Bnet - subs#1886

Hi Jazzidan,
Invicta is currently recruiting for an AOTC team that raids Friday and Saturday 9-11:30 ET. The guild is made up of veteran and newer players who have been together since Legion. We are consistently active with M+ keys as well. Feel free to message me on Discord at Vanderstin or on Battle.net at Vanderstin#1433 to discuss further. We are also holding raids each Saturday 9-11:30 ET until the start of War Within!

Morning everyone

Good evening all

Hi Jazz - Pretty Not Bad is on the look out and in need of a few more raiders/players for our mythic raid roster & m+ community in The War Within. We raid Wed/Thurs 9-12pm EST and look to make the most of our time. (We currently host Heroic Raid pugs during our raid times weekly - feel free to add me, bnet is below and test us out)

We have a solid core that has raided together for the entire expansion of Dragonflight, and we intend to do the same in TWW. In S4 we hit our expec best of 6/9M Progression. Our primary goal is to raid with a purpose, enjoy ourselves when playing and clear Mythic content alongside high level M+ keys.

We are an 18+ Only Guild, which is mainly comprised of working adults (20-35). We are focused on a few key aspects that form our guild culture that we look for in raiders (listed below). Please note… all are welcome, you can be in PNB and not raid etc.

General Raid Culture Fits

• You enjoy raiding and progression raiding.
  • You enjoy playing World of Warcraft and log on outside of raid hours when possible to run m+, pvp, or hang out.
  • You enjoy having a good laugh, and have a good sense of humor.
  • You want to play your class at a high level, and take time to learn! (We do not expect people to be pro gamers… just not robots)

What you can expect from Pretty Not Bad and our leadership:

• Active leaders whom recruit for gaps, plan for raids and engage with the community.
  • Focus on progression, and aways looking out for the greater good of the entire group, not just 1 individual.
  • Organized events, and structure within Discord and in-game.

What we expect from our raiders (not community members)

• Good raid attendance & focus when raiding.
  • A good attitude, open to constructive feedback. (from raid leads, not randoms)
  • Ability to average quality game-play within your role during progression.
  • Minimal raid logging
  • Willingness to improve and learn about your class

Now on the to the good stuff, what do we need? and what does the application process look like:

Raid Openings:

• 1 Tank of Any Class
  • 1 Healer of Any Class
  • DPS (Do not need all and open to anyone, but really interested in the following)
    • Hunter, Deathknight, Demon Hunter, Boomkin, Ele Sham, Warlocks, Spriests

How to apply?

1. Reply to this forum post or add Sheesman#1865 to Battle.net to hit me up.
  2. Join our Discord, and fill out a short application via a chat bot
  3. Wait for leadership to review, and approve.
  4. Trial - and kill internet bad guys and collect purple pixels

Do not hesitate to reach out just for questions / to learn more as well.

See you in TWW,
Pretty Not Bad Officers

Hi Jazz,

We have an opening for a melee DH on our CE team and a MAIN TANK or dps opening on our mythic prog team. I know we are 6 hours, but it’s a GREAT six hours!

About us

Firehawk - Proudmoore is a raiding guild that was formed 15 years ago. Our goal is to continue to be a great guild with diversity offering raid experience for all levels of raiders. We field three raid teams, Vira our CE team, Corpse Run Mythic progression and Twilight Fenix, AOTC casual team. The leadership of Firehawk has been around since Vanilla and has high end leadership experience.

We have 3 teams to fit every level of play.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn’t give up.
  • A sense of community and direction.
  • Communication.

VIRA - CE Team

6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Friday: 8:00PM-11:00PM EST
Saturday: 8:00PM-11:00PM EST

Corpse Run – Mythic Progression
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 9:00PM-12:00PM EST
Wed: 9:00PM-12:00PM EST

Please reach out to me via BattleTag: Guild Master Tèren – Shadowdancer#1115 or on Discord at _teren.

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!

Morning everyone

Hey Jazzidan! If you have not already found a home, please consider our new guild, the new Tyrrish Rebellion! We are looking to raid and achieve AOTC in The War Within but at the end of the day just having a fun group to play World of Warcraft and possibly other games together is the main goal.

Our raid schedule for TWW is Wednesday/Thursday Evenings 8:30 to 10:30 Eastern.

We are grown adults with Kids that don’t have all the time in the world to play like we used to. We understand things come up, we understand raiding isn’t for everyone. We value yours and our limited free time and don’t want to squander that or have it filled with unnecessary drama.

Let me know if you are interested or have any questions :slight_smile:

Discord: Faiery
Battle.net: Faiery#1306

Evening Jazz. I left my number for you!

Hey there!! I’m Byndi, the GM of the guild Gnome Depot. :smile: We are currently recruiting for our AOTC team in preparation for TWW. I’m going to attach our guild page for you to take a quick look through, and if your interested… I would love to sit down and chat with you! Best of luck on your guild hunt!