DF season 1 illusion found on wowhead 10.0.7 PTR

So with the release of 10.0.7 I did my usual thing and go to the wowhead dressing room to hunt for the new illusion. I found it… the Primal Storm illusion. It is on wowhead which means it will be on PTR when it goes up.

The illusion appears to be blue lightning surrounded by a wind effect on the weapon. We need to see how it looks in game to make a proper judgement but this is a little preview I found and wanted to share with you all. Let me know what you guys think.

Have a nice day xd.

Duelist illusion preview on wowhead PTR

14 Likes

Looks good, I’m sure everyone will hate it

17 Likes

I was hoping for red lightning but this will hopefully look better in game.

2 Likes

it looks awful LMAO

12 Likes

Hmm. I don’t dislike it, but I’ll need to see it in-game.

Same.

3 Likes

If it’s stuck to just the blade it might be all right, I’m not a huge fan of these enchants going all the way down to the pommel.

Also, doesn’t that just look like super saiyan lightning?

3 Likes

Red would be nice imo

3 Likes

I assume that is a glitch.

Looks like most of the SL enchants which seem to favor the bulk of their effect on most weapons hilts.

1 Like

I’ll hate the people that have it instead of me, Does that count?

1 Like

doesn’t look better on a glow boosted weapon either like Shiv of Exang from swp.

bleh.

not too far off I guess. More between Cataclysm Hurricane & like one hundredth of a mongoose enchant.

Maybe it looks better on a staff or something that doesn’t get enchanted along the entire blade? polearms and such.

dare i say a lightning rod

Honestly a lot better than I expected. I wonder how itll look on scythe of elune

pathetic Illusion. xd

1 Like

it needs more clouds… also it cant be on the hilt of every stupid weapon.

its gonna be one of those enchants that ONLY looks good on certain weapons where it fits properly. and it wont even be noticable then other than the slight blue lightning

2 Likes

I’m not mad, I’m just disappointed.

2 Likes

I’m hoping the final appearance looks cool. Seems like it has a lot of potential.

I really hope there is more then that hard to see wind

Did you also see the burrowed power system lol?

PVPers: Red elite sets from Legion looked so good, we loved Glorious Tyranny.

Blizzard: Lmao blue.

4 Likes

Doesn’t look bad, but after seeing the 2.4 banner thing and the increased vfx to helm and shoulders that are all red with glow/lightning effects, I had hoped this would be some sort of red lightning.

1 Like