DF Renown catchup item?

The new level 70 boost provides level 20 renown with the original 4 factions and 12 with loamm

Is there any chance we could get an item available in game for existing level 70’s to use like we had in Shadowlands?

Im still working on DF sidequests (main focus has been legacy content lately) but having completed almost 900 DF quests, the highest renown ive got on any DF faction is 12, and thats having made use of rep boost events, compared to the level 20 the boost gives

6 Likes

I don’t think the lvl 70 boost should’ve come with lvl 20 renown in the first place.

From lvl 10 renown and onward, you can an increased rep boost on your other characters, this boost… sells this…?

Having that said, quests shouldn’t be behind renown levels, it defeats the purpose of an RPG.

1 Like

I also feel the 20 renown & 12 with Loamm were too generous. Did have a friend of friend exclaim how they could just go with the new boost and buy out all the otters. Think it was last week/earlier this patch, I capped 30 on Valdrakken Accord. Anniversary bonus is a great time to rep grind. If I recall the boost item from Shadowlands would take the alts to a certain level if you had progressed your main enough.