DF Graphic asset pop-in , completely breaking immersion

Hi, In DF zones the graphical pop in is really, really bad. I have to be right on top of seemingly 3/4’s of any asset, (tree’s, buildings, anything really) I understand things were changed to accommodate dragon riding, but this seems way too much. All other areas of Azeroth are normal and fine, and in DF whether my view distance is set to 1 or 10 it makes no difference. I have conducted a scan and repair of my client just in case. Can someone please advise if they have found a fix for this? Thank you

edited to add: I am speaking in regards to walking, or ground mount or regular flying.

How fast the assets load depends on the speed of your CPU, GPU, and connection.

what’s your power plan (balance - high performance) to look - go to control panel > all control panel items > power options. if high performance is not there

high performance - Search (ht tps://www.bing.com/search?pglt=129&q=high+performance&cvid=0fe2ec9305574b69978569588045fadf&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUyBggAEEUYOdIBCDE2MTRqMGoxqAIAsAIA&FORM=ANNTA1&PC=LCTS) remove space between ht tps

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.