DF Client Performance = Garbage

I’m going to be straight up here. I don’t care about your new trading post with a new currency Blizzard. What I do care about is you giving us a DF that is optimized and performs well. These issues were not present before DF prepatch. I have done everything I can to fix this on my end and do not have any issues with other games. This is all you. Are we going to get fixes for this rushed beta client or what?

Almost 2k posts on the stutter issue with the DF client and crickets.

DX12 still flickering and textures getting corrupted.

I could link more. And yes my drivers are updated, don’t even go there.

This is all you Blizz, fix your DF client and its performance problems. Been several months and we are still in the live beta testing phase. Game is already meh, but I play it because it’s one of the more smooth MMOs and I’ve never had bad performance problems. Now that that has changed, with no sign of improvement there is no reason for me to continue to sub.

Thanks.

13 Likes

Couldn’t agree more. I don’t have a top of the line system, but what I do have shouldn’t stutter and lag.

Stray and FFXIV run absolutely beautifully. My hubby’s games look and play great too, it’s WoW that’s the problem.

3 Likes

Ever since the DF prepatch, this game takes an unLightly long time to actually boot up. Sometimes the launcher just decides to not start the game. Other times, I sit on the login screen for several minutes while my characters load in.

This only started with the pre-patch. Everything worked fine in Shadowlands.

3 Likes

Yes this has gone on way to long.

Yep Shadowlands ran great for me although I still had the DX12 flickering bug which I think is Nvidia’s problem? I’m not really sure.

Over all I’m just really unhappy with the performance of this game. That’s one of the things that have always brought me back to wow. It ran great and feels good to play … Now that that is changing what’s the point?

And their focused on stupid cosmetics when the clients performance is just trash.

Every week on Tuesday we pray for a fix to stutters. Nothing, silence on Blizzard s end too. It sucks. I thought they were going to communicate more? What happened to that?

1 Like

Dif teams working on the trader post and server stuff. So one side isn’t really hogging resources

Omg im not alone!
I have odd lag
Dc
Stutters
I play next to another wow player who has a worse pc then me and they dont have this issue.

1 Like

I would not want to be a blizz engineer. Can you even imagine the headaches? Hell to the naw naw naw.

Valdrakken drops my FPS down into the mid-20s. Everywhere else is okay though.

Optimising can be better for sure.

Definitely not alone. and the Lag/DCs have been terrible as well. Not something I want to pay a sub for.

1 Like

The lag in game is atrocious.

1 Like

It’s a quarter century old game engine, I don’t really see things getting any better.

Yeah I got a top-end gaming laptop for christmas, and I am having some really weird fps stutter. Dunno what’s going on cuz I run XIV and other games on highest graphics with no issue.

3 Likes

It’s annoying how communication with the performance issues has just been crickets from blizz. I can’t even play in dx12 without the game crashing every hour or so. It’s ridiculous!

1 Like

It’s pretty annoying. I would love to hear that they are working on the issues.