Devs Out here Patting Themselves on the Back

Requires least brainpower to have an opinion.

Think it’s a major reason why “reaction” videos are so popular. Why analyze a thing when someone can provide that analysis instead

I just think it’s hilarious that someone will take time to express an opinion when the reality is, it isn’t really their opinion. It’s someone else’s opinion.

“Why do you think that?”

“Oh, cause uh… he said so.”

1 Like

u definitely uh… idk

1 Like

That’s kinda my question to you. Why do you think anyone here cares about m+ keys?

MY opinion came from being a m+ healer and healing BDKs not from streams.

You said this nowhere at all though.

1 Like

Lmao something is wrong with you all, that’s like you saying the general consensus is destro is overtuned because you see everyone saying this. That doesnt make it true or not that destro is overtuned but its what everyone says. That’s not giving your opinion. Youre just stating the general consesus.

no one cares about m+ keys around here

My man, your thought process there was very flawed and silly. Also these are not the same thing, we can visually see how destro works in every stream, and see that it is literally absolutely broken. We can see rep set up 15% overnight.

None of that is shown with Bdk, only assumptions without having played it. Stop being obtuse man, your statements relied HEAVILY on twitch streams, as you said yourself.

Your logic is flawed.

1 Like

what??? bro destro is beyond overtuned in pvp with four set bonus and resolve trinket like what??? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Dozer, I already understand you lack comprehension skills. So I won’t even address you lol

Again the general consensus was that it killed BDK, I saw that in streams, discords, forums etc. And being a 3k m+ healer myself reading the changes felt the same way. Like I said was stating the general consensus. Not saying it was wrong or right. But this is what people thought in the m+ community. I don’t get your issue.

my man, please.

Simba i like you so im not gonna try to be snark or dunk on you or be an all around donkey

but dont lead w/ this as your source for stuff
people say some wild stuff on stream and usually it’s pretty subjective opposed to objective, aka anecdotal
idk if that comes off kinda douchey but i assure you it’s not intended if it was

speaking of anecdotes about bdk
i have mine
most i ran with said it made bdks significantly less dominant but it wasn’t too bad

Numenorean, just knock it off. You’re also not helping the situation. Just let him think what he wants to think. It’s that simple.

shut up dozer
i have people i like on these forums that i don’t want to see get ragged on and Simba is one of them

I don’t care if anyone tries to dunk on me or be a donkey tbh this forum is full of people seeking every chance to be toxic. My very first comment about this said people in the m+ community thought it killed blood DK, I didn’t lead with or say streamers are correct in their opinion. People are just trying to troll. Speaking on the general consensus of any topic doesn’t mean it’s one’s opinion.

I never said anyone was wrong or right about anything, simply stated what people were thinking about the initial change and all a sudden I get my opinions from streamers etc. People are weird.

It truly is sad that even those that like you/care about you can’t get you to grasp how absolutely asinine of a string of posts you had. Hopefully you get that resolved for later moments in your life buddy.

I hope you find something else to do with your life other than troll the WoW forums lol