Devs have no idea what they're doing for pvp

Everyone and their mom has the Blood Moon weapons… Yeah right people don’t PVP.

No lol they log off after. Kekw. Pvp cope has been peak since 1.5.

Sure but they’re all bad. Yes. When the phase is bad and the game is bad long term older guilds suffer and only newer ones full of mostly first or second timers popping off. Is this not your 23rd fresh in a row? If not, don’t speak to your superiors without permission =].

Bro with this kind of performance you should make it your last fresh.

1 Like

No, I don’t think I will.

kid you do 200 dps, if you’re the standard pve doesn’t matter either. I don’t care if you’re tanking.

What is it with gen x and zoomers using kid as an insult? Never quite got it, like it’s admitting you can barley argue with a child and like, who dosen’t wish they were a kid? It’s just the most midwit insult =/.

I actually can’t really understand the language grey parsers like yourself speak.

Yea brain damage does that.

All I’m seeing is grey man idk. Can anyone help?

Look, just because the flies like your opinions doesn’t mean you have to be so hard on yourself.

Raid loggers…log off after an hour of raiding.

Pvp’ers stay pvp’ing all day. Remember the Grand Marshall grind?

actually flies are super important for the eco system

Nerf those OP classes AND reduce damage and healing in PVP.

Outside of PVP, there is no reason to play classic… you aren’t getting new or interesting content, the PVP is what makes classic fun.

You guys are legit just running the cope hall of fame as one now. This is amazing. I love watching the seethe =]. One day you’ll accept reailty. Maybe.

This is correct. The actual endgame of classic is PvP. It is the most important aspect of the game to balance around. Everything else is secondary.

1 Like

It’s cope because you don’t like PVP on a game without new content in 20 years? I also don’t think you know what seething is… but you can cope on that one.

Congrats, there is still zero reason to play classic without PVP… at least for people who don’t wanna repeat the same content for 20 years.

you almost had it. every single spec/class is op in pvp (even warriors lol)

get over it and just get better.

Untrue, a quick google of “do flies help the environment?”

Answer: “Flies act as scavengers consuming rotting organic matter so we don’t have to deal with it which is a very important role in the environment** . If it wasn’t for flies, there would be rubbish and dead animal carcasses everywhere. A lovely thought to mull over while you’re grilling”

1 Like